We are seeking a talented and experienced Mid-Level User Researcher | UX Analyst with a strong background in both quantitative and qualitative research methodologies. As a key member of our Product Team, you will play a crucial role in understanding user behavior, needs, and preferences to inform the design and development of our cybersecurity products and services. Freelance and contract candidates will also be considered for this position.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify research goals and objectives aligned with product initiatives in order to develop comprehensive research plans.
- Plan and execute user research and evaluation, including heuristic evaluation, interviews, contextual inquiries, usability testing, surveys, and analysis of automated data collection.
- Analyze research and testing data to identify behaviors, task flows, expectations, pain points, and opportunities for improvement and optimization.
- Utilize statistical methods to quantify user behavior and preferences.
- Leverage both qualitative and quantitative methodologies to reach a comprehensive story that can influence product success.
- Communicate research findings and insights to cross-functional teams and stakeholders through detailed, clear, and actionable presentations and documentation.
- Develop and refine user persona descriptions.
- Develop and refine use cases/user stories/jobs-to-be-done, task flow diagrams and journey maps to serve as a guide for realization of evidence-based design solutions.
- Collaborate with design, product, marketing, and development colleagues to integrate user-centered design principles into the product development lifecycle.
- Master's Degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science, Psychology, Semiotics, Anthropology, or a relevant field.
- 3 to 5 years in user research and UX analysis
- Bachelor's Degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science, Psychology, Semiotics, Anthropology, or a relevant field.
- 7 to 10 years in user research and UX analysis
- Experience with various user research methods, including planning and moderating usability testing and interviews; and developing and fielding surveys.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills to interpret data and generate actionable insights
- Knowledge of accessibility guidelines and inclusive design principles
- Understanding of Interaction Design best practices and heuristics
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience in cybersecurity, ideally in malware detection and remediation.
- Familiarity with various UX support tools such as Figma, SurveyMonkey, Optimal Workshop, Dovetail.
- Familiarity with analytical platforms, such as Google Analytics to measure customer conversion and feature success.
- Knowledge of quantitative methods, such as A/B testing and tools to leverage such as Optimizely and Tableu.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Familiarity with front-end development technologies, such as React.
CodeHunter offers a creative, team-oriented, and entrepreneurial work environment. Self-starters thrive here. Our employees have the chance to be a part of the organization from the ground level and make a demonstrable impact by bringing an innovative product to the cybersecurity marketplace. CodeHunter offers best-in-class benefits, including:
- Health coverage
- Vision and dental coverage
- Company-sponsored training
- Parking or metro benefits
- Catered lunches
- Generous PTO policy
CodeHunter values Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) and is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.