is seeking highly motivated Senior Cultural Resource Consultant
to join our global consulting firm as part of our West Coast Impact Assessment and Planning (IAP) team as well as our U.S. Cultural Resources Field Services team to share best practices across the industry. This opening is located in San Francisco, CA
and is a full-time, salary-based position. Ideal applicants shall be familiar with the California and West Coast regulatory processes, have technical expertise leading environmental permitting, CEQA, NEPA, and large-scale capital projects on the West Coast and Mountain Regions. Successful candidates must be flexible and responsive to a challenging and changing work environment where schedules and tasks fluctuate according to the needs of the projects and clients. This is an excellent opportunity for a senior-level professional looking to advance their career to the next level with a global environmental leader. As a senior leader, you will be fully accountable for successfully selling and consulting on a range of Archeological and Cultural Resource projects while helping grow our cultural resources team locally. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct research and writing for cultural resource heritage components of CEQA, NHPA Section 106, and NEPA documents for projects for private sector clients.
- Oversee a team performing literature review, field reconnaissance, field surveys, and excavation for archaeological studies and projects.
- Interact with the California Office of Historic Preservation (OHP) and retrieve information using regional Historical Resource Information Systems.
- Provide technical consulting skills to support the growth of ERM's business and client base in the area of archaeology and cultural heritage.
- Interact with other ERM practice areas to share multi-disciplinary resources and best practices across the country.
- Represent ERM through communications and at meetings with state, federal and local agencies.
- Communicate regularly with clients via email and phone conferences.
- Oversee and manage subcontractors.
- Assist with preparing proposals to meet client needs.
- Manage multiple projects within scope/budget/schedule expectations and ensure quality standards on project deliverables
- Lead, manage performance, hire and retain, inspire and mentor personnel for overall success of the technical team.
- Capitalize on existing ERM client relationships to expand ERM's profile and market share in the IAP Cultural Resource market (through a combination of excellence in technical delivery and business development). Work with other ERM resources to deepen relationships with ERM key clients and establish new client relationships that result in significant net revenue growth.
- Support the general growth and development of ERM's international IAP technical community. Collaborate with other ERM global practitioners to execute impact assessment projects. Participate on teams comprised of impact assessment professionals from multiple offices around the global ERM organization.
For the Senior Cultural Resource Consultant (Mid-Senior Level) position, we anticipate the annual base pay of $77,747 to $84,997. An employee's pay position within this range will be based on several factors including, but not limited to, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, performance, shift, travel requirements, sales or revenue-based metrics, and business or organizational needs. We also may have instances where employee's fall outside of the range based on the factors noted above. This job is also eligible for bonus pay.We offer comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off, medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), and any other benefits to eligible employees.You can apply for this role through https://www.erm.com/careers/apply/ or through the internal careers portal if you are a current employee.Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, or any other form of compensation that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company's sole discretion, consistent with the law.Who We Are:
- Bacherlor's degree in Anthropology or related field.
- Must meet the Secretary of the Interior's Professional Standards for Archaeology to perform duties for NHPA Section 106 and NEPA compliance, pertaining especially to undertakings by multiple Federal agencies.
- 8+ years of related experience.
- Solid grasp of key impact assessment and management issues within the Power sector.
- Demonstrated ability to carry research to completion.
- Must have strong attention to detail in documentation of work.
- Experience interacting with regulatory agency personnel preferred.
- Excellent communication and computer skills.
- Demonstrated business development abilities and the ability to maintain long-term relationships with clients.
- Ability to manage and work within a team as well as independently.
- Limited travel western United States.
- Well-developed teambuilding and influencing skills; unquestioned integrity; and the experience, confidence, and stature to effectively address client and business needs and challenges.
- Positive outlook, collaborative, and driven by the success of ERM as a global company.
As the largest global pure play sustainability consultancy, we partner with the world's leading organizations, creating innovative solutions to sustainability challenges and unlocking commercial opportunities that meet the needs of today while preserving opportunity for future generations.
At ERM we know that creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment is an essential part of making our company a great place to build a career. We also see our diversity as a strength that helps us create better solutions for our clients. Our diverse team of world-class experts supports clients across the breadth of their organizations to operationalize sustainability, underpinned by our deep technical expertise in addressing their environmental, health, safety, risk and social issues. We call this capability our "boots to boardroom" approach for its comprehensive service model that allows ERM to develop strategic and technical solutions that advance objectives on the ground or at the executive level.
Please submit your resume and brief cover letter.
ERM does not accept recruiting agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, ERM employees or any other company location. ERM is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
ERM is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Thank you for your interest in ERM! #J-18808-Ljbffr #J-18808-Ljbffr #J-18808-Ljbffr #J-18808-Ljbffr #J-18808-Ljbffr