This is an in-seat faculty position at our Manassas, VA campus
Transform your Career at ECPI University
Since 1966, ECPI University's dedicated employees have worked tirelessly to help students achieve their goals via hands-on training and career-focused education. Our employees are dynamic, caring professionals ready to make a difference in people's lives.
We are seeking Humanities professionals to join our faculty team. As a faculty member, you'll provide practical hands-on instruction in an engaging learning environment, incorporating innovative teaching methodologies in order to enhance the learning experience of our students and achieve learning outcomes.
This would be an ideal position for a Humanities professional. Our terms are five weeks long, and class sizes are small which give our faculty the perfect environment in which to share their specific industry experience. If you are highly motivated and passionate about teaching, ECPI University may be the place for you.
- Master's degree in Humanities or or other field with 18 graduate level credits in related coursework (American Studies, Anthropology, Classics, Communication and Media Studies, Cultural Studies, Humanities, Fine Arts, Liberal Arts, Literature, History, Philosophy, Comparative Religion, Visual and Performing Arts and Western/Eastern Civilization.)
- Applied or practical work experience preferred; 2 years teaching or presentation experience a plus.
- Strong academic and professional record
- Strong active-learning skills for effective instruction
- Experience in a student-centric and hands-on learning environment
- The highest levels of integrity at all times
- Orientation toward results
- Exemplary interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills
ECPI University is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.