Do you dream about data?
Every day, CivicScience gathers opinions from millions of consumers on thousands of topics that provide high-velocity insights to leading brands such as Apple, Microsoft, Bank of America, McDonald's, and T-Mobile. If there's a question critical to the marketing strategy of the Global 2000, CivicScience has the data.Position Overview
We are searching for an engagement writing intern at the undergraduate level to support a variety of projects and earn college credit(s). Opportunities and Duties
- Learn to write, launch, and maintain polling questions that generate responses
- Gain hands-on experience with business development, data applications, and market research
- Contribute to client research reports by pulling data, drafting content, and proofreading copy
- Conduct target maintenance for media partners
- Support new social media efforts, including our "Poll of the Hour"
- Participate in AI content generation
- Entrepreneurial mindset and interest in the world of startups
- Positive, collaborative, people-oriented attitude with a "no excuses" mentality to push through challenges with creative solutions
- Strong communications skills with the ability to convey ideas clearly and persuasively
- Excellent written communication skills, including impeccable grammar
- Eligibility to receive college credits for this unpaid internship
This is a remote (work from home) role for a US-based undergraduate student majoring in sociology, anthropology, market research, journalism, or another liberal arts program. Our preferred candidate will express high interest in an internship opportunity that allows them to partner with CivicScience professionals. Time commitment is approximately 15 hours per week for 8-12 weeks. Hours can be flexible to support both business and educational needs.Working at CivicScience
CivicScience has a vibrant, high-energy work culture with ambitious, innovative, and forward-thinking team members. We consist of three business units - Media, Intelligence, and Advertising - that work together to fuel CivicScience's goals and objectives.
We've been recognized for our work in the Inc. 5000, Pittsburgh Top Workplaces 2022, Pittsburgh Business Times Fast 50, GRIT Top 50 Innovative Supplier, and the Pittsburgh Technology Council's Tech 50 (winner). More about CivicScience
CivicScience provides a foundational source of truth to drive positive impact for humanity, brands, and media.
CivicScience is a privacy-centric opinion analytics platform that translates real-time, consumer insights into market-changing business intelligence. In simple terms: we power the world's opinions and quickly deliver the data to the decision-makers who care. But, how?
We poll millions of Americans each week with questions related to thousands of topics, enabling people from all walks of life to be heard and informed. We then use our powerful technology - the InsightStore™ - to analyze those opinions, discover market and cultural trends before they grow, and accurately predict future consumer behavior and market outcomes. It's consumer intelligence like you've never seen before - which is why thousands of marketers and market research professionals across all verticals trust us to answer their most pressing questions.
CivicScience is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Powered by JazzHR