International multi-disciplined Environmental & Engineering consulting firm with a specialization in cultural resources is seeking motivated and detail-oriented Archaeologists. Ideal candidates will have a background in archaeology or historic resources to assist with management and processing environmental clearance reviews for a variety of infrastructure operation and maintenance (O&M) and capital improvement projects. Successful candidates will be able to work remotely on desktop assignments when not in the field.
- Execution of successful Phase I archaeological surveys, Phase II testing, and data recovery
- Construction compliance monitoring, Phase I and II
- Construction monitoring
- Contributing to the preparation of archaeological reports
- Ability to travel and conduct field work for extended periods of time
- Must have 2+ years of archaeological field work experience
- Must have Bachelor's Degree in anthropology/archaeology or a related discipline
- Experience in archaeological field work, archaeological compliance, Phase I archaeological surveys, Phase II testing
- Experience with construction monitoring
- Compensation: $60,000 to $80,000 per year (Negotiable based upon experience)
- Geographic Area: Primary area for field work will be from Los Angeles to Bakersfield (LA County, Ventura County, Santa Barbara County and Kern County)
- Travel coordinators are provided to assist in hotel / travel arrangements
We are seeking individuals desiring long term career opportunities. For immediate consideration, please contact Kai Chauncey at (714) 347-1221
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Actalent, diversity and inclusion are a bridge towards the equity and success of our people. DE&I are embedded into our culture through:
- Hiring diverse talent
- Maintaining an inclusive environment through persistent self-reflection
- Building a culture of care, engagement, and recognition with clear outcomes
- Ensuring growth opportunities for our people
Actalent is an equal opportunity employer.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. We help visionary companies advance their engineering and science initiatives through access to specialized experts that drive scale, innovation, and speed to market. With a network of almost 30,000 engineering and sciences consultants and more than 4,500 clients across the U.S., Canada, Asia, and Europe, Actalent serves many of the Fortune 500. An operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions, Actalent launched as a new specialized engineering and sciences services and workforce solutions brand in 2021.