Are you looking for a rewarding career helping others improve their quality of life?
Resources for Human Development is seeking a mission-driven Program Manager to join our program located in the Stroudsburg area. The Program Manager is directly responsible for ensuring the creation of a safe and healthy environment that fosters communication, a sense of well-being, empowerment, and support to the consumers supported by the program. The Manager is responsible for the overall management of the residential site(s) they supervise and all staff working in the site/group(s). The Program Manager will provide direct supervision of the Lead Staff and Direct Support Professionals (DSP) in the sites they supervise. The Program Manager will act as a role model for employees regarding the expectations of how the job duties should be performed, the attitude to maintain while at work, and appropriate interactions with consumers and other professionals. A commitment to the RHD values should be demonstrated as job duties are performed.
A Sign-On Bonus of $1500 is to be paid after the successful completion of 90 days of employment!
Advantages of Working for RHD:
- Full Benefits Package
- Generous PTO Plan
- Free Virtual Fitness Classes
- Scholarship and Tuition Programs
- Employee Assistant Program
- Student loan forgiveness program
- Discounts on Cell Phone service
- Provide front-line supervision of all site staff.
- Meet regularly with and provide supervision to each site employee to provide skill training and mentoring that supports staff development and document and address any identified needs for improvement.
- Manage site scheduling including all callouts, no-shows, and time-off requests to provide coverage as needed.
- Interview and make recommendations regarding new DSP candidates
- Participate in and attend all planning and team meetings for each consumer.
- Respond appropriately to crisis situations by notifying the appropriate persons, and completing/submitting incident reports.
- Report any medical concerns to the unit leadership and/or agency nurse immediately.
- Develop and coordinate the planning of monthly consumer activities and ensure their implementation, providing required funds.
- Overall day-to-day Management of units and sites as prescribed in ISP or treatment plans.
- Manage, monitor, and reconcile all site and consumer-related expenditures.
- Oversee the maintenance, upkeep, and safety of the physical site and site vehicles, reporting needed repairs, upkeep, and conditions to the Unit Director.
- Monitor and ensure the timely completion of all site documentation (logs, medications, inventories, incident reports, assessments, progress van logs, etc.) and communicate issues and/or problems directly to Program Director.
- Ensure the home is prepared for State licensing visits including consumer files, medication records, and physical site.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Five years of experience (Bachelor's Degree) of which 2 years need to be supervisory experience
- Three years of experience in the field or related (Master's Degree)
BSW, MSW, or MA in counseling with a License or License eligible preferred.
A bachelor's degree in
- sociology, social work, psychology, gerontology, anthropology, political science, history, criminal justice, theology, counseling, education or a related field, or be a registered nurse; and 5 years of mental health direct care experience, 2 of which shall include supervisory experience.
A master's degree in
- social work, psychology, rehabilitation, activity therapies, counseling, education or related fields, and 3 years of mental health direct care experience.
- Have the ability to work an overnight shift 12 AM-8 AM
- Be able to work weekends, holidays, and rotating on-call schedule
- Demonstrates a strong working knowledge of the appropriate regulations, RHD values, and program policies and procedures.
- Basic computer and internet literacy with the ability to utilize applications like emails, time recording, and other programs to enter and retrieve data as necessary to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Valid Driver's License and personal vehicle with state minimum liability insurance coverage.
- Subject to employment screenings, including FBI clearance, if applicable.
New Perspectives Telephone and Mobile Crisis Intervention Services provides assessment, crisis intervention counseling, crisis stabilization, referral and linkage with other services, and assessment of the need for emergency hospitalization at consumers' homes or at other community locations. The Medical Mobile Crisis Intervention Service provides a registered nurse and a mental health professional who, in collaboration with a licensed psychiatrist, assess crises related to consumers' psychiatric medication.
Resources for Human Development is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, or veteran or disability status.