Chemistry & Geosciences
$8.25 (Max 20 hours per week)
Anthropology holds a large number of site reports, photographs, data, and artifacts from more than 40 years of fieldwork by JSU archaeologists. The work-study student will assist faculty in digitizing and cataloging these collections so that we can preserve the legacy of this heritage for future Alabamians.
Adheres to all department and University policies and procedures.
Must be eligible for Federal Work Study. If uncertain of eligibility, please contact the Office of Financial Aid.
- Applicants must be enrolled as a JSU student taking at least six (3) hours per fall or spring semester. (Requirements for international students below.*)
- If not a first time student, applicant must have a GPA of 2.50 or higher.
- Selected applicants must provide evidence of student enrollment and GPA (unofficial transcript or printout of enrollment/GPA from MyJSU.
- Must be eligible for Federal Work Study.
- May not be a Dual Enrollment Student
Notice Regarding International Students:
- International students are not eligible for Federal Work Studies positions.
- Cover Letter
- Unofficial Transcript
Clery Notice: In compliance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Crime Statistics Act, https://clerycenter.org/policy-resources/the-clery-act/ the Jacksonville State University Police provide information on crimes statistics, crime prevention, law enforcement, crime reporting, and other related issues for the past three calendar years. The JSU Annual Campus Security and Fire Report is available online at: http://jsu.edu/police/docs/CleryAnnualReport.pdf
Equal Employment Opportunity: JSU is an Equal Employment, Equal Opportunity, and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.