- Must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program in in Archaeology, Anthropology, Architectural History or closely related field during Summer 2023
- Attention to detail a must
- Must possess strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Candidates must be able to perform physically demanding tasks in adverse environmental conditions (e.g., rugged terrain, remote locations, hot and cold temperatures).
- An attitude and commitment to being an active participant of our employee-owned culture is a must
- Prefer 2 years completed toward degree with 3.0 GPA
- Candidates must also have good organizational skills, a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and willingness to learn and execute new tasks.
At HDR, we know work isn't only about who you work for it's also about what you do and how you do it. Led by the strength of our values and a culture shaped by employee ownership, we network with each other, build on each other's contributions, and collaborate together to make great things possible. When you join HDR, we give you license to do the same. We help you take charge of your career, giving you multiple growth opportunities along the way.