- Master's degree in Anthropology, Archaeology, Geography, Geology, or closely related field
- Meet Secretary of the Interior Qualifications for an Archaeologist
- 2 years' archaeological experience
- Previous experience with the regulatory framework surrounding cultural resource management (i.e., Section 106 and NEPA)
- Self-motivated, with excellent writing and communication skills
- Willingness to travel and work under varied weather conditions, remotely, and within natural environments
- Willingness to work in a team environment
- Strong oral communication skills; basic computer skills (Microsoft Office products)
- An attitude and commitment to being an active participant of our employee-owned culture is a must
- Recognized on the Register of Professional Archaeologists.
- Experience with tribal consultation.
- Experience conducting archaeological testing and data recovery
At HDR, we know work isn't only about who you work for; it's also about what you do and how you do it. Led by the strength of our values and a culture shaped by employee ownership, we network with each other, build on each other's contributions, and collaborate together to make great things possible. When you join HDR, we give you license to do the same. We help you take charge of your career, giving you multiple growth opportunities along the way.
United States-Rhode Island