- Bachelor's degree in Archaeology, Anthropology, Architectural History, or a closely related field
- Requires experience identifying and recording prehistoric resources
- Minimum of three months of field experience (survey, testing, and data recovery)
- Ability to perform physically demanding tasks in adverse environmental conditions (rugged terrain, remote locations, hot and cold temperatures)
- Good organizational skills, positive attitude, strong work ethic, and willingness to learn and execute new tasks
- A current valid driver's license and the ability to safely operate a vehicle on rugged, backcountry roads are required
- An attitude and commitment to being an active participant in our employee-owned culture
- Completion of an accredited archeological field school preferred
- Preference will be given to those with previous CRM experience. Familiarity with Phase I, II, and/or III work.
At HDR, we know work isn't only about who you work for it's also about what you do and how you do it. Led by the strength of our values and a culture shaped by employee ownership, we network with each other, build on each other's contributions, and collaborate together to make great things possible. When you join HDR, we give you license to do the same. We help you take charge of your career, giving you multiple growth opportunities along the way.