The Augusta Campus of Georgia Military College is now hiring an adjunct professor in the following discipline: Anthropology.
Applicants must hold a Master's degree with 18 graduate semester hours or 30 graduate quarter hours in the discipline advertised. Teaching experience is highly preferred.
Applicants with the flexibility to teach both day and evening classes are preferred; however, applications will be considered for those with more limited availability. Contracts are for 9 weeks; renewable upon availability of classes and satisfactory job performance.
The application review process will commence immediately and will continue until the position has been filled.
Applicants must provide a letter of interest, current resume or CV, three letters of reference, a statement of teaching philosophy, and, a copy of unofficial transcripts. These documents may be uploaded directly to each application. If hired, an official copy of transcripts for highest degree related to the teaching position will be required.
Georgia Military College employees are required to enroll in direct deposit as the institution does not issue paychecks. New hires will be required to upload account information for direct deposit within the onboarding process prior to their start date. Employees have the ability to add, remove, and change account information within their Paycom Employee Self-Service portal.
- Criminal background check and drug screen must be cleared before any candidate may begin working.
Georgia Military College is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
- Master's degree
- 18 graduate-level semester hours OR 30 graduate-level quarter hours in the teaching discipline
- Teaching experience
- Proficient technological skills, including Microsoft Office
- Master's degree in the teaching discipline
- Doctorate degree in the teaching discipline
- 1+ years of relevant teaching experience
- Experience with LMS (Moodle or Blackboard)
- Knowledge of learner-centered teaching
- Proficient classroom technology skills