Strategy at VaynerMedia provides a crucial perspective on the business dynamics. We are a human centric, culture obsessed discipline where we dive deep into audience insights, media trends, cultural shifts, and tech innovations that inform our strategic recommendations. Our team is collectively redefining and modernizing the way our clients harness consumer and cultural intelligence, develop brand strategy and plan for attention.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Identify data-driven insights in a logical flow in order to deliver a compelling and enlightening story to client.
- Bring the consumer's world to life through the use of qualitative and cultural mining, plus insightful synthesis of quantitative research.
- Demonstrate analytical and strategic skills to help solve client's business problems.
- Stay abreast of the competitive landscape as it pertains to data, human centered research, and scalable qualitative insights delivering meaningful results for our clients.
- Define/identify new methodologies for cultural analysis and development of cultural anthropology products that unlock VaynerMedia's ability to 'culture hack' at speed and transform our clients' businesses.
- Evaluate creative concepts and communication opportunities and provide sound feedback and/or recommendations, as appropriate.
- Facilitating brainstorms, workshops and ideation sessions that drive greater creativity and innovation.
- Direct the strategic development of client presentations and other important communication; delivering clear, compelling and persuasive communications to all stakeholders.
- Brief creative teams for ideation and help facilitate brainstorms and workshops
- 4 - 6 years experience with strategically building brands at a top agency, working for Fortune 500 clients - must have experience understanding the intersection of business strategy, consumer insights and digital behavior in grounding big, purposeful ideas.
- Ability to use the proper tools necessary to review qualitative, quantitative research, and behavioral data to draw and interpret insights.
- Collaborate with the people of an organization, fostering strong cross-functional teamwork and positive results.
- Strategic thinking ability with balanced analytical and creative approach to integrated marketing planning.
- Understanding of multiple channels for communications and connections, and their role in brand and content marketing.
- Self-motivated and demonstrates initiative in identifying opportunities, discerning a clear path forward and acting upon them swiftly.
Unsure if you meet the qualifications? We are always looking for talent which will continue to cultivate an inclusive and representative team that will enhance our perspectives, skill sets, background, and behaviors. We encourage those who are passionate about what we do to apply!
- Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
- Base Salary $105,000- $X130,000
- Employer-sponsored 401k with match
- Medical, Dental, and vision coverage
- Caregiver (Parental) Leave
- Unlimited PTO
- Health and Wellness benefits