Anthropology Intern - Environmental Services (Austin)
- Burns & McDonnell
- Colton, Texas
- Closing date
- Mar 30, 2023
- Position Type
- Full Time
- Environmental Anthropology
- Organization Type
An Intern will work collaboratively with our teams to support a Burns & McDonnell Department, Global Practice or Regional Office. This position will provide support and assistance with requests in support of the business strategy.
- Assist with tasks that may include filing, scanning, data entry, documentation, Power Point presentation.
- Assist with responses to general questions.
- Participate in continuous improvement efforts by collecting and analyzing data.
- Present solutions to concerns.
- Research solutions to project concerns; analyze and recommend solutions to problems.
- Assist with ad hoc projects as assigned by managers.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Pursuit of Bachelor's degree in anthropology, archaeology, or related degree from an accredited program with at least one year of post-secondary education.
- Minimum of a 3.0 GPA strongly preferred.
- Prior internship and/or related consulting experience preferred.
- Actively involved in campus, community or other volunteer activities or organizations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Basic knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office programs, including, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Self-motivated and eager learner, aptitude to grow and develop within the field.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis without requiring future sponsorship for employment visa status.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert