The Fairburn Campus of Georgia Military College is now hiring adjunct professors in the following discipline: Anthropology.
Required Qualifications: A Master's degree in Anthropology, or a Master's degree with 18 sh or 30qh of graduate coursework in Anthropology
Preferred Qualifications: Applicants with the flexibility to teach during the day (between the hours of 8:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.) and experience teaching Dual Enrollment classes; however, applications will be considered for those with more limited availability.
Contracts are for 8 weeks; renewable upon availability of classes and satisfactory job performance.
The application review process will commence immediately and will continue until the necessary positions have been filled. Potential start date is as early as
Applicants must provide a copy of unofficial transcripts and current resume or CV. An accompanying letter of interest, letters of reference, and a statement of teaching philosophy are also welcome. These documents may be uploaded directly to the application. If hired, an official copy of transcripts for highest degree related to the teaching position will be required.
Georgia Military College employees are required to enroll in direct deposit as the institution does not issue paychecks. New hires will be required to upload account information for direct deposit within the onboarding process prior to their start date. Employees have the ability to add, remove, and change account information within their Paycom Employee Self-Service portal.
- Criminal background check and drug screen must be cleared before any candidate may begin working.
Georgia Military College is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
- Master's degree
- 18 graduate-level semester hours OR 30 graduate-level quarter hours in the teaching discipline
- Teaching experience
- Proficient technological skills, including Microsoft Office
- Master's degree in the teaching discipline
- Doctorate degree in the teaching discipline
- 1+ years of relevant teaching experience
- Experience with LMS (Moodle or Blackboard)
- Knowledge of learner-centered teaching
- Proficient classroom technology skills