Mitsubishi Motors is looking for a Sr. Specialist of Consumer Journey & Loyalty, Strategy & Measurement. The Sr. Specialist role will be responsible for the development of insights-driven briefs and customer-focused marketing strategies and program performance, leveraging all channels to create unique brand experiences across relevant touch points. The ideal candidate will work with our agency partners to identify our target audience: what features, and product benefits excites them, where do they go for information, what is their shopping journey, what drives their decision making, and how they respond to communications. This role works collaboratively with agency account management, creative, project management, and technology, ensuring all team members have input on strategy development and are fully briefed on customer insights.
A representation of the responsibilities is outlined below:
- Have a good understanding of consumer journey and loyalty strategies and the ability to support the department vision, objectives, KPI measurements and trends.
- Lead the automation and personalization of CRM efforts to ensure customer communication is at the right cadence, delivering relevant and valuable content.
- Support the development and evaluation of qualitative and quantitative market research that will lead performance enhancements for marketing and the brand.
- Build insights and assumptions based on internal and industry performance that can support thought-leadership on brand strategy and campaign development
- Develop marketing briefs and provide required input to creative, analytics and delivery teams to support the evaluation and selection of optimal media and channels
- Lead brand planning and other strategic planning efforts leveraging insights from program performance and industry
- Develop, implement, and lead Mitsubishi customer experiences that are personalized, build stronger emotional connections and influence purchasing behavior with audiences, across the entire sales and aftersales journey
- Create Consumer Journeys that leverage available data, existing tools and brand objectives
- Identify new opportunities to enhance or expand on existing communications to improve Consumer Journey
- Support alignment and integration of customer experience with owner facing sites and apps, including but not limited to: MMNA's owner website, Roadside Assistance App, and Mitsubishi Connect services.
- Design, test and iterate on automated email cadence focused on improving lead conversion, including monitoring in-box placement and other areas for optimization
- Develop and maintain a clear testing plan and campaign calendar to improve on existing results, provide recommendations on delivery, and governance on messaging priority.
- Work across all agency partners to develop a centralized collection process for data
- Gather necessary strategic and deployment information to launch CRM campaigns; This includes knowledge and use of 3rd party research (ie: Polk, Google Analytics, JD Powers)
- Provide campaign recommendations and program requirements; Ability to present campaign analysis results and recommendations to senior management.
- Analyze and track key metrics; ex: engagement, conversion rates and test results to drive improvements and be able to present them with explanation and recommendations.
- Meet stated deadlines while delivering quality results.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required
Note: The above description is only a list of representative duties. As a member of a small team, the successful candidate will be able and wants to "wear many hats," jump in where needed, enjoys learning about business operations and contributing to the Company's success.
Location of Position
This position is in Franklin, Tennessee (the greater Nashville area) and the successful candidate must be in TN. While this role will require some presence in the office and at other locations, it will be a hybrid role with ability to work from home an average of 3 days per week. Infrequent travel may be required.
Position Requirements and "Nice to Haves":
- 5+ years prior experience in Marketing with an emphasis in CRM. Automotive experience highly preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, anthropology/sociology or psychology (preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to think comprehensively and proactively about brand marketing strategy
- Experience conducting strategic planning across all target audiences and all channels (i.e. traditional in-person reps and conferences, social media, print, digital)
- Exceptional writing, communications, and presentation skills, both in developing the story architecture and delivering compelling presentations
- Strong curiosity, ability to deal with ambiguity, work autonomously and a preference for a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and teamwork skills, with ability to work across agency and network teams
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage, including medical, dental, vision
- Wellness program
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Professional growth and development programs, including tuition reimbursement
- Vehicle lease and purchase programs
- Open & collaborative work environment
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. If you require reasonable accommodation at any point in the selection process, please direct your inquiries to your recruiter.