Assistant Professor - Applied Cultural AnthropologyPlease see Special Instructions for more details.
We will be reviewing candidates beginning November 15, 2022, and will review applications for the selection of candidates for preliminary online Zoom interviews after November 15, 2022. Candidate will be notified by email by the review Committee. Required Documents
Resume/CVCover LetterTeaching PhilosophyDiversity StatementWriting Sample Optional Documents
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * How did you first find out about this position?
- sujobopps.com (Syracuse University Online Employment website)
- Syracuse University HR Recruiter
- Virtual Career Fair (via NYS Department of Labor)
- SUNY EOC (Equal Opportunity Center)
- Women's Opportunity Center
- Jubilee Homes
- Syracuse Northeast Community Center
- Interfaith Works
- Chronicle of Higher Education
- HERC (HERC Higher Ed Recruitment Consortium)
- DiverseEducation.com (Diverse Issues in Higher Education website)
- LinkedIn Job Posting
- Job Fair
- Search Firm
- Referred by an SU Employee
- * If "other", please describe how you first found out about this position.
(Open Ended Question)