What took you so long!? We've been waiting for you. Yep, you read that right. We are looking for you to bring your authentic self to work every day because we know it's not what you do that makes you different, it's how you do it that makes you truly unique. And we're not just saying it, our people think that too- thats why we're a Top 10, 2022 Ad Age Best Places to Work agency.
We know you are not your resume; we understand you are not your work, and we respect that you are so much more than a job description. You are you.
We're interested in you-are you interested in us? Keep reading and let us know.
At Razorfish Health, we are fueling the practice of modern medicine. RFH is built for the modern age of medicine. We have a deep commitment to science, technology, and innovation to help healthcare providers and patients make better connections for better outcomes. Our focus is on future trends and disruptors that will shape how medicine is practiced today, creating a healthier tomorrow.
We support that promise with 300+ employees across three office locations in New York City // Philadelphia // Chicago and many remote employees. We want our talent to be comfortable while they are connected, so we have instituted a Connect From Anywhere (CFA) policy. We empower our employees to choose a work environment that is the best fit for them: working remotely, in the office, or a combination of both. We have 12 team members with MDs, PharmDs, or PhDs and 5 of the top 8 pharma companies on our roster.Job Description
The Strategy group at RFH is responsible for the development of insights-driven briefs and customer-centered marketing strategies and programs for RFH clients, leveraging all channels to build exceptional brand experiences across relevant touch points. The Strategist owns the understanding of the target audience: what interests and motivates them, where they go for information, what their journey is, what drives their decision making, and how they react to communications. The Strategy group works collaboratively with account management, creative, project management, and technology, ensuring all team members have input on strategy development and are fully briefed on customer insights.
The VP, Strategy must be able to:
- Direct qualitative and quantitative market research
- Synthesize insights from qualitative and quantitative research as well as other data sources
- Understand customer usage of media/channels
- Create briefs and provide input to program design as well as analytics
- Lead brand planning and other strategic planning efforts
- Contribute to new business pitches
- Support the development of the nascent Strategic Planning group, including creation of best practices and agency education
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, anthropology/sociology or psychology (preferred)
- 7-10 years' experience in healthcare marketing/planning
- Oncology experience strongly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to think comprehensively and proactively about brand marketing strategy
- Experience in generating and strategically applying both qualitative and quantitative research
- Experience conducting strategic planning across all target audiences (i.e. HCP, Patient, Payer) and all channels (i.e. traditional in-person reps and conferences, social media, print, digital)
- Exceptional writing, communications, and presentation skills, both in developing the story architecture and delivering compelling presentations
- Strong curiosity, ability to deal with ambiguity, work autonomously and a preference for a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and teamwork skills, with ability to work across agency and network teams
- Ideal: experience in the nutrition/wellness category
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.