OneLab is a startup within the larger OnePlus business, focusing on innovation. Our goal is to share the best technology with the world, hand-in-hand with you. We use simple and thoughtful design to create technology products with a minimal, efficient, and reliable user experience. With inclusive and friendly communication, we share these products to our users.
We focus on creating value for users, embracing change, while offering competitive products and services. We isolate ourselves from external pressure and temptation, never forgetting our original intent, while relentlessly self-improving.
Our primary principle is not in pursuing short-term interests or gains, but instead focusing on healthy and sustainable business. We focus on creating forward thinking design to articulate impactful operating system. You will be a maker, thinker, and strategist on next generation of software.
- Plan and lead end-to-end research project throughout all phases of the product development cycle, including foundational, generative, and evaluative studies.
- Identify and apply the appropriate research methods (both quantitative and qualitative) to understand user needs, motivations, and pain points, prioritize concepts and designs, and evaluate the usability of MVPs.
- Clearly communicate research insights for teams to translate research findings into actionable insights and drive impact on products and the business.
- Work cross-functionality with product managers, designers and developers throughout the research process and act as a strategic partner in product decisions.
- Keep track of and analyze user data to understand user behavior, identify opportunity areas for innovation and generate insights.
- Bachelor's degree in Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Human Factors, Psychology, Sociology, Anthropology, or a related field or equivalent practical experience
- Knowledge of qualitative and user-centered research and design methods
- Strong understanding of statistical concepts
- Min. 3-5 years' experience in user research, consumer electronics industry preferred
- Demonstrated ability to successfully coordinate and execute multiple projects at once
- Ability to communicate effectively with local and global teams
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin preferred
- Open-minded and passionate about innovation
- Experience Google Data Studio will be bonus