Who we are
The Ipsos Behavioral Science Center is looking for an analyst to join our team of expert practitioners. Our primary mission is to partner with Ipsos research teams to integrate and leverage Behavioral Science theories, frameworks, and methods to create holistic, innovative, and actionable solutions for our clients.
One of our core values and points of differentiation in the market is our ability to couple scientific rigor with applied solutions. We are looking first and foremost for people with a passion for behavioral science and consumer psychology and a desire to translate academic principles to real-world challenges.
The Ipsos Behavioral Science Center works with clients across a variety of business sectors - ranging from consumer-packaged goods, to healthcare, finance, and technology; we also leverage both quantitative and qualitative research methods in our inquiries. We've helped a broad range of Fortune 100 companies create more powerful communications, optimize packaging decisions, innovate new products, and create long-term changes in behavior.
What we're looking for
You must be capable of working on a variety of projects- typically at the same time. You should be able to uncover patterns in research findings, both qualitative and quantitative, to help our clients understand and solve problems differently. A key element of your success will be dependent on your strong interpersonal and communication skills, your comfort working on cross-functional teams, and your ability to think quickly on your feet.
Your primary role will be working with senior team members to execute day-to-day project needs and develop new business. Specifically, you will:
· Conduct literature searches and reviews
· Create and modify research implements (surveys, experiments, qualitative guides)
· Analyze data
· Assist with the design and content of client deliverables
· Source "real/in-market" examples of BeSci principles for project specific topics
In addition to your day-to-day tasks, we seek someone who will ultimately contribute to our thought leadership, product development, and evangelism for behavioral science.
Successful candidates should possess several of the following characteristics:
· Strong passion for Behavioral Science, problem solving, and a desire to understand and apply how consumer's make shopping decisions
· Some experience in market research, ideally working with clients
· Demonstrated track-record of excellence (academic, professional, or personal)
· Degree in psychology, marketing, anthropology, or behavioral science
· Professional experience in marketing, insights, or consulting is a plus
· Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
· Positive attitude and can-do spirit; willingness to challenge conventional thinking
· Works well with others in a close-team environment - open to providing and receiving feedback
· Excellent oral and written communication skills (i.e., emails, Powerpoint, meetings, presentations, etc)
· Design skills a plus
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefit package.
To apply, please submit your resume and a brief cover letter to email@example.com summarizing your interest in the position and how your background has prepared you for it.
Ipsos' Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Ipsos recognizes the necessity of building an inclusive culture that values each employee's individuality and diverse perspectives. For more than 40 years, our mission has been to generate and analyze data about society, markets, brands, and behaviors to provide our clients with the insights that elevate their understanding of the world. This could not be fulfilled without Ipsos' diverse employees who compile and analyze this data-they are the essence of who we are and what we do.
We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, creating an environment that promotes inclusion, and allowing employees from all walks of life to flourish. Ipsos encourages our employees to act in a respectful and responsible manner, in line with codes of best practices concerning diversity and inclusion, human rights, equality, and civility for every individual.
Ipsos is An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other protected class and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.