PersuMedia is currently seeking motivated individuals to join its dynamic team to help produce tailored all-source reports and finished products - in Farsi and English - that identify and explain domestic and foreign policies, and social, economic, and political trends. The right candidate must possess minimum active Secret or higher clearance.
Applicants without active clearance will not be considered.Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree required
- Proficiency in Farsi language
- Superior ability to monitor and exploit Farsi and English-language traditional and non-traditional media to spot key events, identify emerging trends, and forecast potential developments
- Ability to write concise, timely reports in Farsi and English
- Experience with internet/social media marketing and networking
- Graduate degree in journalism, communications, international relations, economics, marketing/market research, communications, cultural anthropology, or related fields
- 5 to 8 years of experience in media, communications, or related fields
- Experience studying, working, traveling in the Middle East/SW Asia a plus
PersuMedia is a lean and agile firm created by a unique group of communications professionals with decades experience in traditional and new media, international business, geopolitical/country analysis, not to mention the arts and humanities. At PersuMedia our managers and analysts work in both the global media environment and that of the target language, whether Farsi, Arabic, Turkish, or Chinese ensuring that we are not biased by a parochial or popular spin of events. Our experience frees us from reliance on prepackaged systems or methods, allowing us to work closely with clients to jointly develop and execute creative communications strategies to maximize opportunities and mitigate risk. PersuMedia is an Equal Opportunity Employer.