Content Writer/Project Support Role
FULL-TIME & OPT Opportunities (leading to H1B sponsorship) Available
American Education & Development Group (AEDG) is seeking a full-time Content Writer/Project Support staffer to join our Marketing and Business Development teams in Greenville, Pennsylvania corporate office location. We are expanding the scope of our business and looking for ambitious professionals looking for a challenge and advancement opportunities.
Optional Practical Training (OPT) opportunities are also available to international students & professionals. Visa sponsorship leading to U.S. Permanent Residency is available depending on job performance.
- Greenville, Pennsylvania, USA
- Gather and summarize information about a wide variety of topics to support business development and marketing efforts. Must be comfortable with looking into areas you have no previous experience with as well as managing multiple concurrent assignments. You may find information on what is currently popular in early childhood education one day and explore potential locations to open a school the next
- Write overviews, summaries, reports, presentations, program sheets, e-cards, brochures, etc. for internal use and external use. These can range from simple informal outlines for initial in-house consideration to professional statements or marketing materials used for domestic and international business communications. This does not require a marketing background
- Create basic flow charts and graphs as supplements to the above or as stand-alone representations. Those used in publications will be reworked or replaced by our graphic designers so high artistic skill is not required
- Learn and keep up to date with our products and services and acquire a familiarity with the markets we engage with. Effective writing and communication are key to our business development efforts.
- Keep records of past and present research, writing, and business development projects. Digital and physical filing and retrieval of documents, drafts, letters, receipts, etc.
- Assist as needed in other capacities to move development forward. Writing and editing is essential for the position, but additional tasks are required that are not described here as project support takes on different meaning based on the type of project
Please note that the writing requirements include formal writing as well as more accessible writing for summarizing and marketing. Exposure to many styles of writing and speech through various forms of professional writing, literature, advertising, etc. will serve applicants well.
New hires will receive training and support in content writing and project development as required by AEDG and successful hires will have opportunities for advancement and to become project leads.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree with strong writing component. Especially in journalism, history, political science, economics, sociology, anthropology, English, or communications
- Ability to rapidly absorb, distill, and summarize information in both familiar and novel areas
- Capacity to manage multiple projects and assignments
- Able and willing to engage with tasks that require growth beyond current knowledge and skillset
- Excellent writing and presentation production skills
- Willingness to support a variety of projects and business development initiatives
- Work well independently or in a team
- Responsible and detail oriented
- Excellent communication and analytical skill
- Strong organizational and attention to detail skills
- Self-motivated and willing to take initiative
- Proficient with MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint
Who might be interested?
- Industry Professionals
- Fresh/Recent University Graduates
- International Students seeking Optional Practical Training (OPT) opportunities
- International professionals/students interested in careers in the U.S.
- Pathway towards U.S. immigration opportunities
Benefits & Compensation
- Monthly Salary: Commensurate with experience
- If international staff : Pathway to US Permanent Residency Visa sponsorship depending on job performance
About American Education & Development GroupAmerican Education Development Group
(AEDG) is dedicated to advancing access to U.S. education programs and services for international students, educators and institutions. AEDG is driven by its mission to bring American education philosophy and values to the international community.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Work Location: One location