TCRP House Manager
Looking to do meaningful work helping others in the community as a TCRP House Manager? Maple Star Nevada, part of Pathways - one of the largest national providers of accessible, outcome-based behavioral and mental health services, is in search of a compassionate, caring, growth-minded TCRP House Manager. About your Role:
Reporting directly to the Program Administrator, the TCRP House Manager is responsible for the Transitional Community Reintegration Program by providing oversight of client services, client care, staffing, and program planning and development.
Does the Following Apply to You?
- Manages day to day activities of the home.
- Responsible for client and staff schedules.
- Ensure cleanliness of the home and the safety of staff and clients.
- Facilitates intake process.
- Develops and maintains services by acting as a community liaison. (Provide advocacy and liaison work with schools, the justice system, social services, behavioral/physical health services, and similar agencies as needed.)
- Works side by side with Coordinator to ensure client files are maintained, communication is clear, staff is supported, and clients are successful in the program.
- Facilitate and maintain effective written and verbal communication with the Division of Youth Parole and Maple Star Nevada.
- Provide direct services to clients daily.
Perks for working at Pathways
- Must possess a bachelor's degree social work, psychology, anthropology, health sciences, or the equivalent combination of education and experience working with behavioral health treatment level children, or in a social worker related field.
- Must be a self-starter, highly organized, and able to work well with. Polished presentation and interpersonal skills. Must possess high level business management, interpersonal, and facilitation skills.
- A valid Nevada driver's license and access to personal automobile with required insurance coverage is required.
- 401 K Plan
- Opportunities for advancement in our national company! As we grow, you grow with us!
- Employee Assistance Program
- Perks @ Pathways (student loan refinancing, pet insurance, Verizon wireless discount, movie, hotel, concert and sporting event discounts)
If you're #readytowork
Maple Star Nevada is #readytohire
! Not the job you're looking for?
Maple Star Nevada has a variety of positions in various locations; please go to https://maple-star-of-nevada.careerplug.com/jobs To Learn More About Us:
Pathways @ http://www.pathways.com/mission-vision-and-values/ Maple Star Nevada @ https://www.maplestarreno.com/ Pathways is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic.
Compensation: $17.00 - $18.00 per hour
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. This employer is a corporate member of myGwork - LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.