Language Enabled Analyst
DarkStar Intelligence is looking for LE Analysts for an opportunity at Ft. Meade, MD. LE analysts provide analytical and operations support to AOR specific teams with a focus on CI and/or CT topics. They conduct all-source analytic production of socio-cultural elements within a region, human terrain, and human geography; Analysis includes religious, linguistic, ethnic, social, tribal, and occupational domains with respect to geography and resources to characterize the dynamics of groups of people worldwide and incorporates sociology, cultural anthropology, demography, psychology, geography, economics, and political science. DLPT 3/3 score or industry equivalent and/or Native Fluency in German is required.
- Provide analysis, research, and intelligence production support, leveraging analytical tools on NIPR, SIPR, and JWICS.
- Participate in analytic exchanges, briefings, and training both internal to the unit and external within the intelligence community.
- Review daily activity logs to maintain knowledge of ongoing operational activity.
- Analyze the CI/CT capabilities, vulnerabilities, and threats within geographic AORs in order to identify intelligence gaps and potential new lines of effort.
- Provide technical inputs to requests for assistance (RFA), support (RFS), and information (RFI), analyze data, and write analytic products, white papers, lead tenders, working papers and other finished all-source intelligence assessments in a production format.
- Conduct intelligence traffic queries.
- Provide research and analysis support related to collection efforts to aid in the development of collection priorities, intelligence reviews, and corresponding Analyst Notebook charts.
- Conduct weekly, monthly, and quarterly operational briefings with Government Team/Branch/Division Chiefs.
- Provide, develop, and maintain a familiarity and knowledge of assigned target set environment, documented IAW customer SOPs.
- Research and analyze existing and developing CI, CT, political, military leadership, security and military issues, and produce intelligence products to meet planned or tasked production requirements.
- Participate in analytical collaboration with external IC agencies and respond to customer RFIs.
- Minimum High School + 20 years; AA/AS +16 years; BA/BS +14 or MA/MS +12 years' relevant intelligence analysis experience; with a portion of the experience within the last 2 years.
- Native cultural experience and expertise in target language location.
- Experience with Counterintelligence Activity Online (CiAO) highly desired.
- DLI 3/3 score or industry equivalent in: German
- US government clearance: Current Top Secret/SCI
Due to our contractual requirements and an Executive Order from the White House, every federal government employee and federal contractor will be asked to attest to their vaccination status. In the interest of health and safety during the continued unprecedented COVID-19 pandemic, anyone who does not attest to being fully vaccinated will be required to follow CDC guidelines which may include (subject to specific contractual requirements): wearing a mask on the job no matter their geographic location, physically distancing from all other employees and visitors, complying to any screening testing requirements, or weekly COVID-19 testing. This requirement will apply to all DarkStar employees.DarkStar Intelligence LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.EEO Flyer: https://bit.ly/3787rhh
Powered by JazzHR