Globant is looking for the next addition to our UX Research team: someone interested in driving high-impact research initiatives using mixed methods. Our Researchers design and implement studies that lead to useful, usable, and delightful new products and experiences for millions of people across web, mobile, and figital experiences. If you have an interest in consumer facing brands, lifestyle, and restaurant culture and/or consumer financial banking that would directly map to our current industry needs.
In this role, you will be immediately responsible for developing and executing foundational and evaluative research; you will be involved in all stages of the product design lifecycle from identifying core user needs during the discovery phase to measuring impact after a product is launched.
You will leverage your extensive skills in both qualitative and quantitative research and serve as a voice for the user that will guide the user-centered design process. Your work will help establish best practices to conduct research effectively and to scale up UX research as a discipline. You will be part of a larger Product Design team that collaborates closely with other Researchers, UX & UI Designers, Product Managers, Content Strategists, and Engineers to build products that impact millions of users.
Globant is a truly global services company that works broad with the most significant companies in the world to drive digital transformation and design a way. As a Glober, you will work to drive results with clients while being part of a Global Design Strategy Studio with a community of practice that supports your professional growth.
* Passionate and driven to create the forefront of digital strategy, customer experience, and insight-driven digital transformation that puts the customer at the center
* Generate insights that shape how product teams think about medium and long-term product strategy.
* Understands why how and when to use a variety of research methodologies across the product design and development lifecycle
* 5+ years of professional work experience conducting qualitative and quantitative research to extract actionable experience insights
* Understands how to mine and analyze existing customer data to draw behavioral insights
* Experienced in moderating and manage usability tests with prototypes or creative visioning as stimulus
* Experience with a variety of qualitative research methodologies, such as 1:1 interviews (IDI), moderating group conversations, contextual, ethnographic research, co-creations,
* This is inclusive of gathering objectives, creating the approach, moderating and synthesis of findings
* Deliverables often include: participant screeners, discussion guide/approach outlines, findings reports, and research readouts
* Experience and interest in working in a variety of industries
* BA / deep study of / experience in the following: Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Cognitive Science, Psychology, Anthropology, Sociology, Computer Science, UX, or related field
* Flexible workplace options include your home office as well as Globant's offices across the country and the Globe.
* Competitive PTO policy as well as short-term and long-term disability
* Employee sponsored health, dental, and vision care for your and your family
* Variety of voluntary benefits including pet insurance, legal assistance, and more
* Broad range of additional benefits including monthly health stipend, internet stipend, and much more
* Life insurance at no-cost
* 401(k) matching after 6 months of employment
* Employee Stock Purchase Options
* A truly global work community that values fun, family, and life/work balance
Job Segment: Anthropology, Sociology, Computer Science, User Experience, Social Sciences, Research, Technology