Crisis Residential is a 24/7 program that provides a safe, supportive environment for individuals experiencing a mental health crisis. We are looking to motivated and caring members to our team. Job Duties Include:
- Reviews client information prior to admission. May accept appropriate admissions.
- Attends required meetings and training sessions.
- Monitors residents while they are taking prescribed medications. Completes medication logs.
- Facilitates and/or co-facilitates individual and group supportive therapy.
- Conducts educational lectures.
- Completes Discharge Summaries.
- Responds to incidences of maladaptive behavior in a responsible manner.
- Contacts Program Supervisor as appropriate.
- Handles face-to-face and telephone contacts for individuals in crises and for individuals who represent or seek assistance for persons in crisis.
- Provides screening, assessment, and crisis counseling which includes supportive therapy, reality testing, problem solving, and/or crisis resolution with the purpose of preventing psychiatric hospitalization.
- Provides information and referral on community resources which include emergency services and psychiatric or medical consultation with the purpose of linking the individual with the most appropriate level and type of service.
- Documents contacts which includes name and address, date of birth, phone number (if applicable), type of service, duration of service, Base Service Unit or Medical Assistance number, Social Security number, disposition, and follow up.
- Completes and processes all other paperwork on program forms.
- Performs related work as required.
- Masters degree in social work, psychology, rehabilitation, activities therapies, counseling, education or related fields and 3 years of mental health direct care experience
- Bachelors degree in either sociology, social work, psychology, gerontology, anthropology, political science, history, criminal justice, theology, counseling, education, or a related field or be a registered nurse; and 5 years of mental health direct care experience
- Bachelors degree in nursing and 3 years of mental health direct care experience
- Registered Nurse license, certified in psychology or psychiatry
- Experience working with directly with adult mental health consumers, providing services involving case management, individual or group therapy, crisis intervention, vocational training, residential care or social rehabilitation in a mental health facility or program preferred
Paid Vacation Days
Paid Sick Days
Medical, Dental, Vision including a Health Savings Account
Health, Dependent and Transportation Flexible Spending Accounts
Basic and Optional Life Insurance for Employee, Spouse and/or Dependents
Training, Development and Continuing Education Credits for licensure requirements
Opportunities for advancement! As we grow, you grow with us!