*** $1000-$1500 Commitment Bonus!! ***
(amount is dependent upon type of degree)
Beacon Light Behavioral Health System is seeking a Blended Case Manager
who is responsible for assisting severely mentally ill individuals to be able to live successfully in the community by linking/referring to services needed, monitoring service delivery to determine progress, gaining access to services, assessment and service planning, problem resolution, informal support network building, wellness coaching, utilizing community resources, and crisis response.Blended Case Management
(BCM) is a program designed to support individuals with a mental health diagnosis. Our program works with both children and adults experiencing issues including:
- Missing mental health appointments for medications and/or therapy
- Missing recent inpatient psychiatric treatment (within past 12 months)
- Repeated encounters with crisis services and/or currently receiving or in need of additional services/resources
This position requires an active driver's license and a DMV check that is clear. Position may require travel in the communities served or state of Pennsylvania for position requirements 25-50% of the time. Travel to assist with individuals attending required appointments or visits as needed 5-10% of the time. EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree (BA or BS) with major course work in sociology, social welfare, psychology, gerontology, anthropology, other related social sciences, criminal justice, theology, nursing, counseling or education, or be a registered nurse.
- A high school diploma and 12 semester credit hours in sociology, social welfare, psychology, gerontology, or other social science and two years experience in direct contact with mental health consumers.
- A high school diploma and five years of mental health direct care experience in public or private human services with employment as a case management staff person prior to April 1, 1989 is also accepted.
- Excellent Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Personal Days
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Verizon Wireless Discount
- Pet Insurance
- And More!
Beacon Light is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Joint Commission accredited, and a Trauma Informed Care agency providing the best support to our clients and staff. Our Services and employment are provided in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to Race, Sex, Color, National Origin, Ancestry, Religious Creed, Disability and Age.
www.beacon-light.orgSee what our staff have to say about working with us!!!
At this time the vaccine is not required for employment with our agency. Our agency strongly encourages vaccination for your safety and the safety of those we provide services to.