You will be responsible for creating, driving, and implementing a research plan to discover actionable insights for creating the user experience for web-based applications and mobile devices. The research will be agile, keeping pace with the rapid innovation in the team. You will be working closely with a lead researcher, lead designers, and product managers.
You have a deep understanding of the methods and best practicesof market research
and user research
. You are capable of delivering high-quality outputs, while working quickly on overlapping projects, juggling competing priorities, and organizing yourself.
- Identify and prioritize research questions based on business needs, project goals and risks
- Design and execute research studies with effective research methods (e.g., desk research, interviews, focus groups, usability testing, surveys, competitive analysis etc.), representable participant profile, and efficient recruiting strategy
- Perform data analysis to extract insights and actionable recommendations from qualitative or quantitative data
- Perform market research and analytics to generate market strategies, market trends, segmentations, competitive intelligence, investment prioritization.
- Engage the designers, product managers throughout the research process, and support the team to generate design solutions and product strategies
- Work with external analysts and manages research report gathering
- Excellent strategic, analytical and communication skills
- working experience as a business analyst, market researcher, UX Researcher, or equivalent professional experience required
- Master's degree in human-computer interaction (HCI), experimental psychology, cognitive science, anthropology, information science, business, Economics, or related discipline
- Working knowledge of utilizing various research methodologies
- Advanced experience on behavioral analysis, qualitative analysis, and quantitative analysis (statistics, statistical modeling, data interpretation, etc.)
- Experience with e-commerce businesses
- Experience with supporting complex system (e.g., enterprise product) design, studying SMB and mid-Enterprise segments as well as vertical markets
- Experience with analyzing log data for user behaviors
- Experience with business analysis, industry analysis, investment analysis, or supply chains analysis
- Fluent in English, and Chinese (Mandarin) will be highly desirable
- A portfolio demonstrating past work experience and deliverables
Powered by JazzHR