Requisition Number: 85678 UX Designer
Insight Enterprise is seeking a UX Designer to help with the UX & UI of our solutions. This position is fully remote supporting EST. Pay range: $70 - 80/hr
We are unable to sponsor for this role. Title:
UX DesignerJob Location:
Remote - East Coast HoursQualifications:
Candidate must have:
- Minimum of 5 years of hands on software product design experience, including complex, data-driven, enterprise solutions.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in UX strategy and UX research.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in Agile SDLC, and also with working in and championing User Centered Design process.
- Demonstrable experience and command of different user research methodologies, including ethnographic research and various techniques of usability testing.
- Whether visioning, defining the problem space or validating the solution space, eliciting shared understanding is your passion, and across different groups of people, you know how to do it.
- Demonstrable ability to work on virtual teams and collaborate remotely as well as locally.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities with acute attention to details.
- Bachelor's degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science, Experimental Psychology, Anthropology, Information Science, Design or equivalent experience.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work with multiple teams
- Fluent in English
- You are collaborative, professional with high-communication and interpersonal skills.
- Your experience and maturity are self-evident in how you talk about User Research, Strategy, Design and Usability.
- You are self-starter and are constantly learning about the latest trends in research techniques and tools and immediately leverage those on the job. You go the extra mile and break through perceived barriers or roadblocks.
- You thrive working with a diverse range of stakeholders, from executives to scrum teams, and can speak the language of business as well as technology, always ready to speak to the collective needs of our users.
- Speaking with, and understanding clients and users from a strategic and informative viewpoint is what makes you most content and fulfilled. You love to carefully craft conversations with users so that insight can be gleaned and leveraged beyond the surface level obvious findings.
- You effectively communicate your findings through empathetic and thoughtful analysis, natural storytelling, thereby creating shared understanding with all team members.
- Effectively and efficiently contribute to numerous simultaneous research and analysis projects.
- You establish and foster relationships across teams, groups and stakeholders to ensure success.
- You participate and collaborate effectively on cross-functional teams, with the ability to successfully communicate with everyone from creative to technical colleagues.
- You help lead the formative design process and actively work with Designers to create formative and sacrificial design concepts to ultimately deliver the most valuable solutions.
- Extensive experience working with all stakeholders within an Agile and User-Centered Design SDLC.
- Strong understanding of web design principles, use of typography, color and page layouts, with a great eye for detail.
- Provide matrix management mentorship and career development support to other UX Designers.
- You are a natural mentor with the ability to use your experience to proactively contribute to the broader UX Community of Practice.
Insight helps Fortune 500 and mid-tier enterprises transform their data centers to meet tomorrow's IT challenges today. From recommending ways to bridge the gap between IT and user expectations, to implementing advanced technologies like ITaaS and cloud, to providing robust managed services and technical support, we make IT relevant - standardizing, optimizing, and managing how business gets done.
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 11,000+ teammates in 19 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations across the globe
- $8.3 billion in revenue in 2020
- Ranked #409 on the Fortune 500, #15 on the CRN Solution Provider 500, 2020 CRN Innovator of the Year Award
- 2020 Intel Innovation Partner of Year, 2020 Microsoft U.S. Partner of the Year and Worldwide Customer Experience Partner of the Year
- Ranked #7 on the 2021 Fortune World's Most Admired Companies (Information Technology Services industry), #70 on the Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, #296 on Forbes World's Best Employers (#27 within IT), and #5 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2020 list of Best Places to Work
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Remote || Arizona (US-AZ) || United States (US) || None || None || Remote ||