Principle Investigator (Archaeology) If you are a Principle Investigator (Archaeology) with experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing - Engage in environmental consulting with clientele to ensure projects demands are met
- Manage creation, implementation, and completion of assigned projects
- Work within budgetary and timelines to ensure completion
- Design and implement effective research designs
What You Need for this Position - Masters in Anthropology
- Project Management Experience with a CRM
- 4+ years experience writing reports
- Supervisory experience (preferred)
- Familiarity with energy industry projects
What's In It for You - Competitive Salary
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance plans
- 401k w/match
- Paid Holidays and Vacation time
- Work remotely or at a local office
So, if you are a Principle Investigator (Archaeology) with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Nate Paules
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.