Wyomissing, PA Work Shift
We are looking for talented individuals who share our dedication to the people we serve and support.
Salisbury Behavioral Health is accepting applications for a Full Time
Blended Case Manager for our Blended Case Management program which serves individuals with behavioral, psychological, or developmental challenges.
The Blended Case Manager (BCM) promotes the use of community-based resources and assist individuals in utilizing the least restrictive level of care to meet their needs. Because each person is unique, services are individualized to meet each person's physical, spiritual, vocational, and emotional needs. Our team will also assist in accessing mental health services when and where they are needed. This service is available to individuals 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Pay rate:
$15.50/hr + $3,000 stay BONUS for full time employees!
- Bonus is for full time employees and paid out according to training schedule.
- $500 after 4 weeks
- $500 after 3 months
- $1000 after 6 months
- $1000 after 9 months
- Assisting consumers in gaining access to public and private resources/services, such as medical, vocational, educational, employment or other community resources as specified in the consumer's service plan.
- Communicate with consumer on a weekly basis to determine progress and revise the service plan as necessary.
- Assist consumers with resolution of problems and/or concerns.
- Develop and enhance consumer network of social supports with their families in the community, neighborhood, school and workplace settings.
- Observe and respond to significant changes in consumer mental and physical health and communicate changes to the consumer's treatment team.
- Collaborate with county Office of Mental Health personnel and other service providers involved in the consumer's treatment to assess consumer needs and provide the most appropriate services.
- Provide 24 hours a day, 7 days per week on-call crisis services on a rotational basis.
- Maintain case records and complete appropriate documentation, letters, assessments and summaries as needed or designated by established policies and procedures.
75% of the work hours are out of the office in the community providing support.
This position offers participation in a bonus system based on performance. Primary Hours:
- Full Time - 40 hours weekly - Hours vary - Flexible schedule
- Bachelor's degree in human services related field - sociology, social work, psychology, gerontology, anthropology, political science, history, criminal justice, theology, nursing, counseling or education
- Associates Degree with 12 College Credits relevant to position (Human Services, Psychology, Sociology) and two (2) years' experience in the mental health/human service field.
- Excellent communication skills, writing skills and time management skills
We offer the following benefits to full time employees:
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with consumers, families and staff from a variety of cultures and social backgrounds.
- Valid Pennsylvania Driver's License with a clean driving record
- Ability to pass required background clearances and screenings.
- Payactiv: early access to the money you've earned from hours you've already worked, before payday!
- Employee perks and discount program: to help you save money!
- Paid Time Off (full-time employees)
- Health/Insurance: Medical & Pharmacy, Dental, Vision, Voluntary Supplemental benefits including Disability, Hospital Indemnity, Critical Illness, Accident Coverage. Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Telemed, and a Health Advocate service that helps employees find doctors, schedule appointments, estimate costs, answer medical/prescription questions, resolve medical claims issues, and more (full-time employees)
- Health Savings Accounts, FSA, Dependent Care Accounts - set aside pre-tax dollars to pay for eligible healthcare /dependent care expenses (ONLY PA)
- Additional insurance coverage: company-sponsored Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance (full-time employees)
- 401(k) retirement savings program (full-time employees)
- Wellbeing Programs: Physical, Emotional and Financial
- Chronic Disease management programs for hypertension and diabetes (for qualifying employees)
- Training: Free CPR, first aid, and job-specific training opportunities
Essential Job- Related Responsibilities:
- Ability to Access Community Resources- Assisting consumers in gaining access to public and private resources/services, such as medical, vocational, educational, employment or other community resources as specified in the consumer's service plan.
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills- Communicate with consumer on a weekly basis to determine progress and revise the service plan as necessary.
- Problem Solving Skills- Assist consumers with resolution of problems and/or concerns.
- Interpersonal Skills- Develop and enhance consumer network of social supports with their families in the community, neighborhood, school and workplace settings.
- Cognizance- Observe and respond to significant changes in consumer mental and physical health and communicate changes to the consumer's treatment team.
- Team Player-Collaborate with county Office of Mental Health/Intellectual Disability personnel and other service providers involved in the consumer's treatment to assess consumer needs and provide the most appropriate services.
- Flexibility- Provide 24 hour a day, 7 day per week on-call crisis services on a rotational basis.
- Time Management Skills- Maintain case records and complete appropriate documentation, letters, assessments and summaries as needed or designated by established policies and procedures.
- Following Policies and Procedures- Understands and follows company policies; encourages others to follow work rules; calls attention to actions that may violate policies and procedures.
- Meeting Basic Work Expectations-Complies with basic job requirements and tasks; arrives at work on time as scheduled; proactively informs others when he/she encounters problems that may limit his/her ability to meet expectations.
Salisbury Behavioral Health
- Service Plan Development- Develops service plans, treatment plans and individual crisis plans based on the client's strengths and needs. Gains an understanding of the client's relevant personal, familial, social, vocational, and cultural data.
- Adherence to charting requirements-Prepares and completes all necessary documentation, including assessments, new consumer admissions, medication records, progress notes, incident reports, service, treatment and crisis plans and miscellaneous paperwork/reports within required timeframes as requested.
- Benefit Acquisition and Maintenance- Assists the client in gaining funding authorization for needed services and entitlements.
- Participates in agency investigations.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Salisbury Behavioral Health provides a broad range of mental health services children and adults in Pennsylvania.
Salisbury Behavioral Health is a division of RHA Health Services. Founded in 1989, RHA began as a small provider of support services to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities in North Carolina. Over the years, RHA has expanded to include a broad range of disability services and continue to add other types of services across multiple states to meet communities' needs. RHA has also added high-quality behavioral health services to support people with a wide variety of mental health and substance use needs as well as support services for those who are Deaf and Hard of Hearing For more information visit our website:
If you are ready to make a difference in the lives of people we serve and support apply to join the team today.
RHA is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, we provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances. If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact our solutions center.