WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
· BS or MS in Interaction Design, Cognitive Science, HCI, Anthropology, Psychology, or equivalent experience
· Minimum 4+ years of experience planning, conducting, and communicating the findings from user research for digital products and services (familiarity with an Enterprise setting is a plus)
· Experience planning and conducting both quantitative and qualitative user research at all stages of product development
· Strong ability to frame key questions, create research plans to address those, conduct research, and synthesize the findings into meaningful, actionable insights
· Ability to design and conduct user testing and concept validation - i.e. identify potential solution options for a stated user need and design experiments that help elicit the most viable solution for users
· Strong understanding of digital product lifecycle; comfort working with designers, technical & business teams; deep knowledge of an array of research methodologies
· Strong knowledge of and experience with Agile software development
· Excellent communication skills including written, verbal and presentation, with ability to articulate and optimize design based on the value to the user and the business
· Strong collaboration - you partner well with others to solve problems and actively incorporate input from various sources; experience working with others on a global basis
· Passionate about creating value through great design and user experience
· Ability to structure ambiguous problems and define tasks needed to bring clarity
Efficient & flexible in approach, taking ownership & proactive responsibility for work
Globant is an EOE M/F/D/V. For many positions, relocation is available if needed. Globant does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
We are ready.