Hello future colleague
You are just one click away from designing and implementing employer branding programmes for the most diverse brands across North America (and beyond), including Fortune 500 giants. Working with us means travelling from FMCG to Pharma, from Silicon Valley to Wall Street, from San Diego to New York to London without leaving your home.
As the main point of contact between clients and the Talent Marketing teams you will be a natural collaborator and leader, strategic thinker, and multi-tasker.
- You are the employer branding thought-leader and advisor
- You design creative and out-of-the-box employer branding strategies and architectures to develop a diverse and robust candidate pipeline
- You leverage your clients' employer brand to inspire a deep relationship between your candidates and their brand
- You develop and lead Talent Marketing strategies for clients supported by the wider team - creative, media, performance, CRM and web design
- You support sales, pricing and solution design in collaboration with the business
- You develop and maintain strong relationships with the relevant clients, leadership, sourcing and delivery teams
What do we need from you?
- Experience in a similar role in-house or agency
- A deep understanding of delivering successful employer branding and recruitment marketing programs
- Great relationship, consultative and influencing skills
- Fantastic presentation skills including creating outstanding decks
- The ability to think strategically and see the big picture
- A Bachelor's degree is preferred but not essential
What will we offer you?
- A great environment and work/life balance: we are rated 4.4 on Glassdoor - the highest inside the industry
- A portfolio of brands, industries and clients to explore whilst you advance your career
- Competitive salary and total compensation package
The team: Talent Marketing
Our teams have decades of experience in talent marketing and employer branding. We come from academic and professional backgrounds in marketing, anthropology, culture, digital and branding. In a sector where many people improvise, we combine art, technology and science to produce and measure unique attraction strategies for our clients across the globe.
Are you a CAT person?
Before applying, ask yourself if curiosity is one of your strong points? The Talent Marketing team sits within the CAT - Customer Acceleration Team which covers five specialized areas that work in close partnership with Clients, Sales, Delivery, Account Management and Randstad enterprise operating companies.
Our obsession is accelerating our clients' talent strategy for their business growth. We see the possible in each opportunity, always searching for the next goal to achieve, the next solution, the next eureka moment. We are all different - different professions, skills, personalities, cultures, backgrounds - but together we share ONE DNA: curiosity, creativity, a sharp mind and a gift for measurable results.
About Randstad Sourceright
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Sourceright's experience encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce.
Key offerings include Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), Direct Sourcing and Blended Workforce Solutions.
We believe in equal opportunities.
Randstad Sourceright is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes all employment decisions based solely on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other legally protected group status.
For certain positions, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Ask your Randstad representative for more information.