The Product Researcher provides input into the overall methodology and completes usability testing and research for assigned projects. This includes partnering closely with Architects, Designers, Prototypes, and Content Developers to deliver quality and timely research results and information to project teams in support of the design process.
To be successful, the Product Researcher must be highly knowledgeable of usability, testing facilitation, persona development and research methods. This role must also work cross-functionally, fostering relationships with key manager and individual contributor level partners across the enterprise.
• Conducts various research, testing and feedback functions for Lowe's customers and associates, with input and support from more senior level product researchers
• Understands how a product works and the various touchpoints
• Completes competitive analysis, service flow diagrams, interviews, usability testing and benchmarking to improve products
• Stays current on best practice research techniques
• Supports multiple projects within a singular track of work within a platform/suite of products
• Designs, facilitates and executes basic testing and research methods across various platforms, including B2B/B2C web and native application experiences
• Manages the recruitment of participants as well as key relationships with research vendors
• 3 years of experience in UX Research or Product Management
• Experience running small/mid-sized usability and research studies• 7 years of experience.
• Bachelor's degree in Experimental or Cognitive Psychology, Anthropology, or related field
• Experience working in a product design function
Lowe's Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving approximately 20 million customers a week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal year 2020 sales of nearly $90 billion, Lowe's and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 300,000 associates. Based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe's supports the communities it serves through programs focused on creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe's is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.