Merakey is seeking a full time Blended Case Manager Supervisor to join our Behavioral Health division at our Ohio River Blvd location in Baden, PA.
Our name, Merakey, is inspired by a modern Greek word, meaning to put something of yourself into your work, or to do something with soul, creativity or love. This concept illustrates the compassion and integrity that underscores everything we do.
Position Specific Responsibilities:
- Oversees all clinical operations of the BCM program under the supervision of the Program Director.
- Coordinates the service planning process for all BCM clients. Schedules and facilitates regular treatment team meetings to review client care and treatment planning.
- Reviews and authorize all service documentations on a regular basis
- Is familiar with and able to speak to all staff activities, client care, and program operation to both internal and external stakeholders
MERAKEY IS PROUD TO OFFER THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS
- Facilitates problem solving with the BCM staff, using the strengths-based approach.
- Monitors systems to track units of service and staff productivity.
- Directs the admission and service planning process for BCM clients.
- Maintains the admission referrals and assigns a BCM worker.
- Communicates and cooperates with other organizations, agencies, and professionals to insure continuity of care and non-duplication of services for BCM clients.
- Ensures that BCM staff are encouraging participation of clients and/or their families in the service planning and program development process.
- Assists the Program Director in preparing statistical and programmatic reports as required by the County MH/MR office, the MCO, the State MH office.
- Direct involvement in all discharge planning, as well as the referral process.
- Participates in weekly clinical supervision with all BCM staff.
- Acts as a liaison with family, service providers, and other community services.
- Educates and trains staff, and family members, in treating individuals with serious and persistent mental illness.
- Provides support and direction to staff during crisis intervention, both during work and after hours.
- Participates in the interviewing, hiring, and training of all new BCM staff.
- Assures necessary documentation is completed in a timely manner to meet Magellan, County MH, and program requirements.
- Consistently demonstrates program agency philosophy when relating to external organizations.
- Other duties as assigned
NEW!! - we have the compensation and benefits package that will meet your individual needs!! You choose between "Enhanced Pay" or "Enhanced Benefits"
Depending on your needs and/or the needs of your family, you choose between higher pay (and a full range of base benefits) or unbelievable benefits (and competitive pay). You will be free to choose from:
- Enhanced Pay - Competitive wage + an additional $2.00 per hour for all hours worked. Option to select a base high deductible medical plan + dental and vision coverage. Retirement plan also available along with a full range of company paid benefits.
- Enhanced Benefits - Competitive wage + an option to select from 4 comprehensive medical plans for you and your family where at least 70% of the premiums are paid by Merakey. Dental, Vision and Retirement Plan also available along with a full range of additional company paid benefits.
In addition - we offer the following benefits:
- Work/Life Balance
- Competitive Compensation Plans
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short/Long Term Disability Coverage
- Life Insurance
- 403B Retirement Plan (with company matching)
- Marketplace Savings Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Programs
- 24-Hour Nurse Hotline
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Generous Paid Time Off (for qualifying positions)
- Stability that coincides with working for a national leader in education and human services
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health and education provider offering a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country. We leverage our size and expertise to develop innovative solutions and new models of care to meet the needs of individuals, their families, public and private healthcare funders and community partner organizations.
We recognize that complex needs require a holistic approach. With our experience, expertise and compassion, we empower everyone within our communities to reach their fullest potential.
With a rich tradition spanning 50 years with nearly 10,000 employees, Merakey provides care to over 40,000 adults and children throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Delaware, Louisiana, Michigan, Texas, California, and Tennessee.
Merakey is an Equal Opportunity Employer!
APPLY TODAYTo fill out an on-line application:
www.merakey.org/careersMerakey is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
We deeply value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ethnic background, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or disability status. Moreover, we are committed to creating teams that reflect the diversity of the communities we serve and encourage applicants from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.Requirements
Bachelor's degree with major course work in sociology, social welfare, psychology, gerontology, anthropology, other related social sciences, criminal justice, theology, nursing, counseling, or education;OR,Registered nurse;OR a high school diploma and 12 semester credit hours in sociology, social welfare, psychology, gerontology, or other social science and two years experience in direct contact with mental healthindividuals; OR
A high school diploma and five years of mental health direct care experience in public or private human services with employment as a case management staff person prior to April 1, 1989.
Valid Driver's license required
All clearances required by OMHSAS regulations