Job Description & Requirements
Faculty Medical Investigator in New Mexico
A well-established university in a breathtaking mountainside location is seeking a qualified candidate who is board-certified or board-eligible in anatomic and forensic pathology to join one of the most reputable offices in the nation. The ideal candidate must also possess a desire to work with medical students, residents, and fellows in this academic role.
- Fantastic training program and incredible resources, including a neuropathologist, forensic anthropologist, forensic imaging, forensic odontology, forensic epidemiology, and grief services all on-site
- Access to a state-of-the-art facility with cutting edge technology
- Incredible amount of support services available
- Tremendous support from field deputy medical investigators-physician is almost never required to report to a scene
Located in a vibrant Southwest city, our inviting community is filled with a diverse culture and distinctive traditions. With consistent sunshine throughout the year, accompanied by painted skies and gorgeous mountain views serving as your everyday backdrop, you'll find yourself basking in an incomparable quality of life.
- A cost of living lower than the national average
- Some of the top public and private schools in the state
- Endless opportunities for outdoor activities, including skiing, hot air ballooning, golfing, hiking, rock climbing, and biking
- An incredible arts scene as well as an array of local shopping and dining options
BC/BE in Anatomic Pathology
BC/BE in Forensic Pathology
Desire to teach students and trainees About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Forensic Pathology, Criminal Pathology, Forensic Pathologist, Criminal Pathologist, Medical Examiner, Me, Pathology Lab, Pathology, Laboratory, Cytologic, Pathology, Healthcare, Health Care, Medical, Medical Technology, Patient Care Job Description & RequirementsFaculty Medical Investigator in New MexicoStartDate: ASAPA well-established univer...