Put your design know how into action by joining one of our client-centric User Experience teams, and shape the future of how people use our products. The Associate UX Designer collaborates in and supports the design process, and ensures project contribution meets business goals, deadlines and quality. The person in this role is a proactive team member, who provides detailed design and recommendations in support of the project team efforts.
- Understand the different phases of the user research and design process
- Design through wireframes, visual, animation, and prototypes at different levels of fidelity
- Understand and apply accessibility to designs
- Familiar with a variety of user research methods and know the strengths and weaknesses of each
- Identify usability issues based on heuristic and statistical analyses
- Under direction, execute processes and produce artifacts in support of the project workstream
- Assist in research and analysis
- 3-5 years of experience working as a user experience professional
- Experience designing world class digital experiences
- Exceptional skills in digital tools and processes
- Understanding of how designs translate to code
- Ability to use prototyping tools to convey design intent
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities on tight deadlines without compromising quality
- Academic and applied knowledge in one or more related areas including: UX Design, Interaction Design, Product Design, Service Design, Design Research, Psychology, Anthropology, Prototyping, Strategy
- To be considered for this position, you must have a portfolio available for review
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is at the forefront of investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB ) is a leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than a hundred countries.
Our international design team of 150+ designers in 6 locations plays a key role in building customer-centric products and services for our people and clients.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the "WELL Health-Safety Rating" for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. These requirements may include sharing information in the firm's vaccine record tool, vaccination or regular testing, mask wearing, social distancing and daily health checks. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans