Wyomissing, PA Work Shift
We are looking for talented individuals who share our dedication to the people we serve and support.
Salisbury Behavioral Health is accepting applications for a Full Time
Blended Case Manager for our Blended Case Management program which serves individuals in Lehigh and Northampton Counties with behavioral, psychological, or developmental challenges.
The Blended Case Manager (BCM) promotes the use of community-based resources and assist individuals in utilizing the least restrictive level of care to meet their needs. Because each person is unique, services are individualized to meet each person's physical, spiritual, vocational, and emotional needs. Our team will also assist in accessing mental health services when and where they are needed. This service is available to individuals 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Pay rate:
Employee sign on- $1000.00 to be paid in 3 increments
- $250.00- After orientation which includes shadowing
- $250.00- After competing 90-day probation
- $500.00- After 6 months of employment
- Assisting consumers in gaining access to public and private resources/services, such as medical, vocational, educational, employment or other community resources as specified in the consumer's service plan.
- Communicate with consumer on a weekly basis to determine progress and revise the service plan as necessary.
- Assist consumers with resolution of problems and/or concerns.
- Develop and enhance consumer network of social supports with their families in the community, neighborhood, school and workplace settings.
- Observe and respond to significant changes in consumer mental and physical health and communicate changes to the consumer's treatment team.
- Collaborate with county Office of Mental Health personnel and other service providers involved in the consumer's treatment to assess consumer needs and provide the most appropriate services.
- Provide 24 hours a day, 7 days per week on-call crisis services on a rotational basis.
- Maintain case records and complete appropriate documentation, letters, assessments and summaries as needed or designated by established policies and procedures.
75% of the work hours are out of the office in the community providing support.
This position offers participation in a bonus system based on performance. Primary Hours:
- Full Time - 40 hours weekly - Hours vary - Flexible schedule
- Bachelor's degree in human services related field - sociology, social work, psychology, gerontology, anthropology, political science, history, criminal justice, theology, nursing, counseling or education
- Associates Degree with 12 College Credits relevant to position (Human Services, Psychology, Sociology) and two (2) years' experience in the mental health/human service field.
- Excellent communication skills, writing skills and time management skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with consumers, families and staff from a variety of cultures and social backgrounds.
- Valid Pennsylvania Driver's License with a clean driving record
- Ability to pass required background clearances and screenings.
- Generous Paid Time Off after 90 probationary period
- Competitive pay/benefits
- Tuition Credit Program for eligible dependents
- 401K after one year
Salisbury Behavioral Health provides a broad range of mental health services children and adults in Pennsylvania.
Salisbury Behavioral Health is a division of RHA Health Services. Founded in 1989, RHA began as a small provider of support services to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities in North Carolina. Over the years, RHA has expanded to include a broad range of disability services and continue to add other types of services across multiple states to meet communities' needs. RHA has also added high-quality behavioral health services to support people with a wide variety of mental health and substance use needs as well as support services for those who are Deaf and Hard of Hearing.
Salisbury Behavioral Health, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and drug free workplace. For more information about Salisbury Behavioral Health, LLC and careers with us, please visit our website: www.salisb.com
If you are ready to make a difference in the lives of people we serve and support apply to join the team today.
RHA is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, we provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances. If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact our solutions center.