Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Digital Channel Analyst
. Job Description:
- Core to our client's strategy is to deliver exceptional customer experience. Critical to that effort is discovering and addressing customer journey pain points.
- We are seeking a Digital Channel Analyst with demonstrated success in identifying business needs through research and analytics.
- Discovering customer pain points is only part of the solution. These need to be sized for business impacts and potential solutions must be prioritized amongst other projects.
- The end goal will be to work with development and business units to see the pain points addressed through strategic program changes.
- Further, this person would be an expert in Quantum Metric, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, report maintenance in Data Studio, and be able to communicate technical and non-technical.
- This position would be in support of our web and mobile channels, joining with other data sources where appropriate.
Preferred Job Skills:
- Identifying customers pain points through customer journeys, analytics, research, etc.
- Maintaining customer pain points list and conduct analyses to evaluate and prioritize improvement opportunities.
- Working with stakeholders to identify pain points metrics and reporting tools as well as fact-based analyses and insights to enable good decisions and effective leadership by the functional units
- Develop/maintain the optimal set of metrics for success (primary focus on web and mobile, but omni-channel view including surveys, call center, email and internal customer data)
- Track/monitor/report on historical performance
- Predict/forecast likely results
- Prescribe, together with stakeholders, potential actions and estimate their impact
- Expertise in web and app tagging platforms (e.g. Google Tag Manager, Tealium) including coding custom JS tags
- Ability to lead as SME with development and product owner teams and provide recommendations for dataLayer elements and tagging
- Lead democratization and governance of Quantum Metric and Google Analytics data across organization
- Experience gathering business requirements and automating reports in a data visualization platform (e.g. Data Studio or Tableau)
Top 3 skills to be successful in this role:
- BS / BA in Social Science, Humanities, Market Research, Anthropology, Business, Marketing, Statistics, or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as project or program management, channel analyst, or in a related role like market research
- Experience and/or knowledge of transactional platforms, e.g., Medallia, Maritz Customer Experience Platform
- Strong computer skills in Quantum Metric, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Data Studio, Tableau, reporting, SQL, and web analytics
- Strong business requirement analysis and reporting
- Entrepreneurial, self-starter with hands-on approach with effective time management and organization skills
This position is located in Portland, OR. Consultants should reside in the area or indicate the reason they are willing/seeking to relocate. Also, interested Consultants must indicate they are willing to relocate at their own expense as this position does not offer relocation assistance.
Any offer of employment will be conditional, based on successfully passing a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen.
Meridian Technology Group is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and non-discrimination for all employees in all job classifications and for prospective employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. We are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas therefore, please do not apply if you are not eligible to work without sponsorship, as sponsorship is not available at this time. No 3rd party companies/candidates.
Please apply with your resume now or
contact us for more details:
Meridian Technology Group Recruiting Team
(503)697-1600 in Oregon
(800)755-1038 outside Oregon
Learn how to earn up to $1,000 with Meridian's Referral Program.