*Work for a company that cares and receive a bonus! Family Based Mental Health Professionals may be eligible for a $500 new hire incentive bonus if hired and meet all qualifications. Position Summary:
Family Based Mental Health Services provides intensive family focused therapy, delivered primarily in the home, to families who have a child with a diagnosed mental health condition and are at risk for out-of-home placement. The service is team delivered by two therapists who focus on the mental health need of the child, the relationships within the family system, and the natural strengths of the family. The person that fills this position will need to be able to work non-traditional, flexible hours and meet productivity standards. REQUIREMENTS: Master's Degree in psychiatry, psychology, social work, nursing, education, rehabilitation, counseling or in the field of human services. Two years' experience in a CASSP system program required; OR a licensed Registered Nurse with five years of experience including two years' experience in a CASSP system program plus have certification by the Department's Office of Mental Health (OMH) as a mental health family-based worker; OR
a Bachelor's degree in psychology, sociology, social work, nursing, rehabilitation, education, pre-med, theology, anthropology or a degree in the field of human services plus certification by OMH as a mental health family-based worker. Two years' experience in a CASSP system program required. Must have audio/visual/verbal activity to provide supervision for the clients and to perform essential job functions. Must complete and pass agency Therapeutic Crisis Intervention training. Must have emotional stability to perform essential job functions. Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record is required. Ability to adapt hours to needs of position. Will need to work evenings and/or weekend hours regularly, including providing on-call emergency services on a rotating basis. Access to a telephone. Ability to remain organized despite pressured situations. Eligible for PA State Police Clearance, PA Child Abuse History Clearance and FBI clearance CORE COMPETENCIES:
- In conjunction with all members of treatment team, will complete all required paperwork recognized in the designated record set within 30 days of admission.
- Will work collaboratively with families in order to provide families with needed support and education related to their individualized needs.
- Will work within the Ecosystemic Structural Family Therapy model.
- Will work cooperatively and in conjunction with the assigned Case Manager.
- Will participate in agency and state mandated trainings.
- Provide crisis intervention and on-call coverage.
- Must meet agency productivity standards.
- Familiarity with psychological and psychiatric reports
- Process/ Procedure related to IEP
- Juvenile Justice System
- Child Protective Services Law
- Community Mental Health Services
- Accessing Community Resources
- Mental Health Services
- Treatment Planning and Intervention Strategies
- Principles of Ecosystemic Structural Family Therapy
- Genograms and Ecomaps
- Crisis Intervention
Butler, PA, United States Position Type:
Full-Time/Regular Who We Are:
Founded in 1854 by the Rev. Dr. William Passavant in Zelienople, Pennsylvania, Glade Run has evolved over the years to meet the changing and increasingly challenging needs of children, adults and families throughout Western Pennsylvania and beyond. With a focus on education, mental health, autism, and unique therapeutic offerings, Glade Run has a long tradition of linking faith and service. Last year, Glade Run served over 4,000 individuals with impactful, innovative services in school, home, and community settings. What We Offer - Community Mental Health Programs
(Must meet eligibility requirements- see policies/plan documents for complete requirements and eligibility)
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, and 401K offerings with agency match
- Agency provided life insurance and long-term disability coverage
- Paid mileage for traveling between client sites and offices
- Paid training and administrative time
- Licensure Supervision for FREE!
- Tuition reimbursement
- New Hire Incentive Bonuses
- Employee Referral Bonus Incentives
- Employee Assistance Program
- Glade Run is Sanctuary certified - we provide a supportive, respectful environment for our clients and our staff where shared governance, open communication, social learning and responsibility, non-violence, emotional intelligence, and growth and change are paramount in all aspects of our programming