Member Experience Design Director
(Human-Centered Design Lead)
Matrix, in partnership with its expert clinical advisory panel, offers customizable solutions across four distinct lines of business via in-home visits, telehealth, on-site support at medical facilities and businesses, and Mobile Health Clinics:
- Matrix Clinical Solutions helps keep workers healthy and businesses run productively by designing custom workplace health solutions and providing testing, tracing, and clinical care solutions. Matrix also offers a safety verified certification program developed in collaboration with the Cleveland Clinic.
- Matrix Clinical Care helps seniors and other at-risk individuals enjoy a better quality of care, experience better health outcomes, and identify chronic conditions that may otherwise go undiagnosed.
- Matrix Clinical Trials provides rapid and scalable decentralized trial solutions to reach broad and diverse trial participant populations and improve the patient experience. Matrix adheres to the highest standards in quality, compliance, and data collection to accelerate trial completion timelines and support trial partners.
- Matrix Clinical Labs is a CLIA-certified and CAP-accredited laboratory that provides state-of-the-art diagnostic services and clinical testing support.
Matrix Medical Network IT delivers capabilities using cutting edge technologies to support all these lines of business, including Mobile Tablet, Geo-spatial Analysis, Business Intelligence and Custom Business solutions.
At Matrix, you will have endless opportunities to positively impact the communities in which we work and to affect the lives of health plan members who we serve. What we offer:
About the role:Type:
- A chance to work with great people on exciting projects
- Make a difference by taking the time doing the work that saves lives that have positive and direct impact on the wellbeing of others
- The opportunity to work with a progressive company, who wants to make a difference
Full Time SalariedCompensation:
$156,000 to $177,000 a yearLocation:
Primary location: Remote or 9201 E. Mountain View Road, Scottsdale, AZ 85258. Hours:
Full Time Days Benefits Offered to include:
Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO and holiday pay, 401K with company matching, voluntary life insurance, short term disability, long term disability, health savings account, flexible spending accounts.What to Expect:
This position allows you to channel your passion for and expertise in HCD and UX to propose and implement human centered design strategies and propose approaches for our members and clinicians, leading to a delightful end-user experiences that show measureable outcomes. You are passionate about engaging with patients, clinicians, and our leadership team to propose new and innovative approaches to enhance experiences that impact health outcomes. You are experimental and eager to solicit feedback and iterate on your designs and solutions. You are flexible and collaborative, with the ability to seamlessly partner with development teams in an agile setting.
Design compelling user experiences
- Bring HCD and UX best practices to design complete user experiences that both meet customer business needs and align with our care delivery vision
- Experience designing research strategies appropriate to an engagement
- Develop user personas integrating demographic and emotionality to provide user archetypes when creating value-driven hypotheses
- Have expertise in the science of user research including reduction of bias, usability testing, and the art of UX design, proficient in conducting user research as needed,
- Facilitate design workshops, and eliciting high-impact solutions
- Rapidly prototype, test and iterate your designs
- Through research synthesis, frame insights to design user journeys, service maps, and other design artifacts to inform future state experiences and new opportunity identification
Deliver on new and existing projects
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of clinical teams, product owners, and development team members on all phases of the software development lifecycle
- Use a variety of methods, technologies, and tools for development, test, and validating the value of proposed services or products
- Frame experience success targets and methods for measurement
- Work with product owners to identify appropriate research participants
- Produce related documentation and deliverables
Travel for clinician shadowing, workshop facilitation, or leadership meetings expected.Must Haves:
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Anthropology, Psychology, Marketing, Communications, Business, Design or related field/or equivalent work experience
- At least 7+ years of professional experience in human-centered design, consumer research, management consulting, or related field expertise
- Experience and success in designing for growth and retention
- Provider experience, home healthcare, patient and member experience highly preferred
- A track record of effective communication with technical and business leaders at all levels and the ability to manage those relationships effectively
- Excellent social, communication, facilitation and strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated passion for user experiences
- Motivated by moving quickly and performing many functions
- We have a clear vision of where we are going, and we are guided by core values that embody our organization and our culture.
- We emphasizes innovation and growth, and you will be given the opportunities and tools to develop personally and professionally.
- We encourage and celebrate collaboration.
- We have a deep commitment to positively impact the communities in which we work and to make a difference in the lives of who we serve.
Matrix Medical Network is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
- As a clinical organization, we support vaccinations because we care about the health and safety of our colleagues and those we serve. Moreover, our clients are increasingly expecting us to be vaccinated due to the vulnerability of those we serve. As such, Matrix Medical Network requires that all team members are fully vaccinated against Influenza and COVID-19, unless they are eligible for a specific exemption.
. It is the policy of Matrix to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected characteristic under applicable law. It is also the policy of Matrix that qualified individuals with disabilities receive equal opportunity in regard to job application procedures, hiring, and all aspects of the employment process. Matrix is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. Consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and applicable state and local laws, it is the policy of Matrix to provide reasonable accommodation when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with a disability, unless such accommodation would cause an undue hardship. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, pre-employment testing, to otherwise participate in the selection process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact MatrixHR@matrixhealth.net.
Member Experience Design Director / Human-Centered Design LeadPrimary location: Remote or Scottsdale, AZ 85258. Regular Shift. Full-Time, Regular, Salaried