TRC Companies, Inc., a pioneer in groundbreaking scientific and engineering developments since the 1960's, is a national engineering and environmental consulting firm that provides integrated services to the energy, environmental and infrastructure markets.
TRC serves a broad range of clients in industry and government, implementing complex projects from initial concept to delivery and operation. With one of the largest multimedia air and land permitting and compliance teams in the country, our Planning, Permitting and Licensing (PPL) practice delivers comprehensive environmental solutions to meet the full project life cycle needs of clients in energy, transportation and manufacturing industries.
TRC has immediate openings for temporaryArchaeological Field Technicians.
We are looking for individuals enthusiastic about their work with a strong commitment to client service and technical excellence.
Successful candidates will enjoy the challenges of working alongside others in a fast-paced environment and developing effective solutions to project challenges. Employment with TRC is subject to the successful completion of a background check and drug screen.
* Ensure the quality of archaeological data, fieldwork, and paperwork.
* Perform archaeological surveys, testing, data recovery and monitoring.
* Complete tasks in a timely fashion; coordinate with project managers regarding project requirements and expectations.
* A Bachelor's degree in anthropology, archaeology, or a related discipline.
* 1 or more years of experience in archaeological surveys and/or excavations.
* Ability to think critically in the field.
* Familiarity with digital field technology (GPS, Trimble etc.) preferred.
* A commitment to quality and safety.
* A willingness to walk long distances and perform physically demanding tasks in varying environments and conditions (i.e. steep terrain, heat, cold, etc.).
* Applicants must be willing to travel, have excellent communication skills, and work well on a team and individually.
* Must have a valid driver's license and be able to pass a motor vehicle records check.
TRC offers advancement potential and a competitive compensation and benefits package including a 401k plan with a company match.
For more information please visit our website at https://www.trccompanies.com.