WestLand Resources Inc.
, is seeking an experienced Cultural Resources project manager to manage archaeological survey, testing, and data recovery projects throughout the Southwest. This full-time position may be located in either Tucson or Phoenix, AZ.WestLand
's cultural resources consulting practice specializes in archaeological surveys, monitoring, archaeological testing, and data recovery projects for a variety of clients throughout the Southwest. WestLand's staff members are well versed in city, state, and federal procedures and policies. The successful candidate will have to be able to be permitted by the Arizona State Museum and should be permittable in additional Forest Service and BLM jurisdictions.REQUIREMENTS
- Master's degree in Archaeology, Anthropology, or related field.
- Five (5) years cultural resources management field experience in the American Southwest.
- Hold or be able to hold an Arizona State Museum project director or principal investigator permit.
- Experience in local, state, and federal cultural resources laws and regulations
- Experience in managing large cultural resource survey and data recovery projects
- Experience writing and reviewing technical archaeological reports
- Experience in managing multiple CRM projects simultaneously
- Project management duties, including:
- Develop proposals, including budgets and schedules for surveys and data recovery projects
- Manage projects and project changes
- Coordinate personnel resource allocation with other project managers
- Ensure technical quality in project deliverables
- Develop Historic Properties Treatment Plans
- Interface with local, state, and federal agency reviewers
- Assist in promoting WestLand in the Southwest market
, our purpose is to sustain a friendly, inspired company, where dedicated people work together to create exceptional outcomes. We pride ourselves on providing a work environment that is relaxed and collaborative, while supporting the highest standards for project delivery and work product quality. Our team approach to both project and staff development naturally fosters a tight-knit environment of uniquely skilled and experienced professionals, learning from and helping one another.Westland
is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite applications from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
To apply about WestLand Resources, please visit our website at www.westlandresources.com
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability Job Posted by ApplicantPro