Join Community Services Group (CSG)
, a Certified B Corporation, as a Case Manager II
for our Child and Youth Mental Health Treatment Services Family Based Program
in Lancaster, PA
and find meaning in your work every day. Immediately hiring for this position.
CSG is offering a $1,500.00 Sign-On-Bonus
for this position. The $1,500.00 will be paid after the successful completion of the 3-month initial evaluation period.
As a Case Manager
, you assist children and their families by providing casework services in order to support the family system in functioning optimally. Case Managers exercise clinical/casework skills and considerable independent judgment, decision making, and creativity in facilitating the individual's/family's personal growth and enhancing the stability of their social network.This position offers:
CSG offers Health Insurance & Benefits including:
- Full-Time (40 hours per week) Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM hours - Evening hours as needed and on-call coverage is required.
- Professional development opportunities, including training and education to become a Certified Family Based Mental Health Worker.
- Clinical Supervision Hours for employees seeking licensure.
- Medical, Dental, Prescription, Vision & Life Insurance - Available for employees, spouses and domestic partners who qualify.
- Generous Paid Time Off & Other Paid Leave.
- Extensive paid training.
- Career Development Opportunities.
- Wellness Programs and Reimbursement.
- Up-to-date, user friendly technology and in-house IT support.
- 401K with employer match, Tuition Assistance & More!
Health Insurance & Benefits availability will vary.Qualifications:
Become a valued member of the CSG Team. Together, we are a force for good!
- 1 years of experience working with children/families in a CASSP system program.
- A bachelor's degree in psychology, sociology, social work, nursing, rehabilitation, pre-med, theology or anthropology from an accredited college or university.
- Valid driver's license and the willingness to transport individuals within the community in personal or CSG vehicles, including passenger vans.
- Ability to obtain clearances as defined by regulations.
or learn more about this and all open positions at CSG, please visit csgonline.org
and click on Join our Team.
Like other healthcare organizations, we provide essential services to individuals and we will continue to serve and to hire during the COVID-19 pandemic while providing a safe and stable work environment for our team.
Community Services Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting Workforce Diversity.