WestLand Resources Inc.
is looking for a Cultural Resources Discipline Lead
to join our team. This senior level position can be based out of any of WestLand's Offices in NV, OR, WA, or AZ and will be responsible to lead and develop WestLand's overarching Cultural Resources program. Are you a dynamic Cultural Resources expert with a passion for helping teams reach their fullest potential? WestLand would love to hear from you! With WestLand, you are joining a growing, employee-owned company with a reputation for providing high-quality results and excellent service. Visit our website and apply today!
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Master's degree in anthropology with a concentration in archaeology.
- A minimum of ten (10) years' experience with, and demonstrated expertise in cultural permitting projects, with an emphasis in the National Historic Preservation Act (NHPA)). Experience with permitting processes specific to western states a plus.
- A minimum of five (5) years' experience in a supervisory or leadership capacity.
- Experience in developing technical and cost proposals for a range of cultural resources projects.
- Experience in mining, power transmission, and tribal projects a plus.
- Ability to foster relationships with a range of diverse employees, clients, federal state and local agencies, and professional organizations.
- Effective organizational skills.
- Exemplary communication skills (written and oral).
- Company leadership
- Business development
- Strategic planning
- Staffing and recruitment
- Mentoring staff
- Develop and implement SOPs and training
- As-needed project support
At WestLand, our purpose is to sustain a friendly, inspired company, where dedicated people work together to create exceptional outcomes. We pride ourselves on providing a work environment that is relaxed and collaborative, while supporting the highest standards for project delivery and work product quality. Our team approach to both project and staff development naturally fosters a tight-knit environment of uniquely skilled and experienced professionals, learning from and helping one another.
Westland is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite applications from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
To learn more about WestLand Resources, please visit our website at www.WestLandresources.com
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability Job Posted by ApplicantPro