Join Community Services Group (CSG)
, a Certified B Corporation, as a Mental Health Professional
for our Child and Youth Mental Health Treatment Services Family Based Program
in Harrisburg, PA
and find meaning in your work every day. Immediately hiring for this position.
CSG is offering a $1,000.00 Sign-On-Bonus
for this position. The $1,000.00 will be paid after the successful completion of the 6-month initial evaluation period.
As a Mental Health Professional
, you are responsible for providing diagnostic and therapeutic services to individuals and their families. You will:
This position offers:
- Provide treatment services to families including therapy, skills training, and education designed to enable families to care for their mentally ill or emotionally disturbed children in the home.
- Work closely with other mental health specialists, such as psychiatrists, psychologists, clinical social workers, case managers, psychiatric nurses, school counselors, and behavioral health providers.
- Provide individual, family and/or group counseling services to children, adolescents, and families.
- Participate actively in all relevant team, supervision, and general staff meetings, to enhance the services of Community Services Group.
CSG offers Health Insurance & Benefits including:
- Full-Time (40 hours per week) Monday to Friday - Day hours with 2 to 3 evenings per week as needed and on-call coverage.
- Professional development opportunities, including training and education to become a Certified Family Based Mental Health Worker.
- Clinical Supervision Hours for employees seeking licensure.
- Medical, Dental, Prescription, Vision & Life Insurance - Available for employees, spouses and domestic partners who qualify.
- Generous Paid Time Off & Other Paid Leave.
- Extensive paid training.
- Career Development Opportunities.
- Wellness Programs and Reimbursement.
- Up-to-date, user friendly technology and in-house IT support.
- 401K with employer match, Tuition Assistance & More!
Health Insurance & Benefits availability will vary.Qualifications:
Become a valued member of the CSG Team. Together, we are a force for good!
- A graduate degree from an accredited college or university in psychiatry, psychology, social work, nursing, education, rehabilitation or a graduate degree from an accredited college or university in the field of human services and 2 years of experience in a (CASSP) program; OR licensed registered nurse (RN) and 5 years of experience including 2 years of experience in a CASSP program plus a certification from the Department of Public Welfare's Office of Mental Health as a mental health family based worker; OR A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in psychology, sociology, social work, nursing, rehabilitation, education, pre-med, theology, anthropology or a degree from an accredited college or university in the field of human services plus a certification from the Department of Public Welfare's Office of Mental Health as a mental health family based worker.
- Able to work flexible hours to meet individual's and program's needs.
- A valid driver's license, good driving record, and access to a reliable vehicle to attend trainings, meetings, and/or transport individual to appointments.
- Ability to obtain clearances as defined by regulations.
Like other healthcare organizations, we provide essential services to individuals and we will continue to serve and to hire during the COVID-19 pandemic while providing a safe and stable work environment for our team.
or learn more about this and all open positions at CSG, please visit csgonline.org
and click on Join our Team.
Community Services Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting Workforce Diversity.