Job Title - Senior UX Researcher (Remote)
Outcome Chains, an innovative software startup providing a SaaS product for enterprise sales team, is looking for a full time Senior UX Researcher. The position can be a contract to hire or a full-time employee. The location can be remote, Los Gatos, CA or San Diego, CA.
As a Senior UX researcher, you will drive qualitative and quantitative research to result in significant user adoption improvement and a measurably delightful user experience. The ideal candidate will be driven by a strong user empathy and knowledge of research methodologies and experience with tools used. You will work with a holistic team, including product, sales, customer success and customers to design the very best web application for enterprise sales teams and their customers.
You will be the primary user advocate responsible for applying easy to use consumer app design concept for solving B2B sales problems for sellers and buyers. Responsibilities will include:
· Plan, design and execute user and product usability research studies and experiments aligned with business objectives. Responsibilities include research method selection, tool selection, user recruitment, test creation, analysis and reporting.
· Conducting user research, including focus groups, customer interviews, usability testing and user surveys.
· Run user research, usability studies, data-driven experiments to inform product direction
· Create deep empathy and understanding of the user and represent the user's voice in product discussions with stakeholders across Outcome Chains.
· Generate actionable user insights for product features as well as concepts and communicate to diverse audiences through effective written documents and presentations.
· Collect and analyze user data and making data driven recommendation
· Analyze product usage, identify areas to improve user experience and adoption
· Collaborate across the company to continually improve the level of research and best practices
Desired Skills and Experience:
· 4+ years' significant experience with B2B enterprise sales and purchase processes
· BS degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Cognitive Psychology, Design Anthropology or another appropriate discipline plus 8+ years of industry experience conducting user and design/experience research using various methods and working in-team with developers and designers (MS or PhD degree is preferred)
· Ability to synthesize and summarize findings within and across studies and participants, identify key insights and opportunities, and work with designers and product owners to turn data into great user experiences
· Experience with a broad range of research methods, data collection and analytical techniques such as survey construction/analysis, UI prototype development, usability testing, focus group facilitation, and semi-structured and unstructured observational methods and statistical/quantitative and qualitative data analysis
· Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
· Self-motivated, ability to work independently
· Software UX/UI product design experience is a significant plus
About Outcome Chains
Founded in 2015, Outcome Chains provides a SaaS to help enterprise sales teams collaborating with their customers and prospects. Outcome Chains' visually beautiful storyboard that enables sales teams to learn and conduct a meaningful business outcome narrative with high-potential customers. By clearly mapping seller's product and service capabilities to outcomes that are meaningful to executive decision makers, sales teams can position their company as a strategic partner, resulting in bigger deals, differentiated solutions, more services and less discounting.
Learn more at http://www.outcomechains.com
Outcome Chains is an equal opportunity employer.