Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting edge, fortune 500, rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO, etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Must develop and plan field projects
- Must lead field crews on survey, testing, and data recovery projects, report writing, and working with all staff
- Must have a master' s degree in anthropology, archaeology, or a closely related field.
- Crew management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Must be willing to travel overnight as project schedules dictate (at least 30-50 percent).
- Walk up to 10 miles a day, dig shovel tests to depths of up to one meter, lift 50 pounds.
- Must work outdoors in potentially adverse weather conditions.
- Work with minimal supervision at times.
- Manage time efficiently.
- Must have worked in a collaborative environmentology field: 3 years (Preferred)
- Working knowledge of federal and state laws, regulations, and guidelines relevant to cultural resource management. A thorough understanding of Section 106 of the NHPA and Antiquities Code of Texas is a huge plus.
- Experience in Texas, Arkansas, Oklahoma, and/or Louisiana (preferred), but will consider experience conducting fieldwork, research, analysis, and reporting in other parts of the United States.
- Experience with projects for State of Texas agencies.
- Supervisory experience leading field projects through completion of reporting.
- Experience with GPS technologies and other digital data collection methods.
- Understanding of reporting standards; a writing sample may be requested for review.
- Specific research areas and/or skills are preferred, but not limited to remote sensing techniques, faunal analysis, lithic technology, prehistoric ceramics, historic archaeology, human osteology, or geomorphology.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
Ask for: Amrita Mukherjee
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.