** Position Description**
**Cross-Cultural/Intercultural Competence Instructor** Goldbelt Company **Nisga'a Tek, LLC** Work Location **Remote Hire** Clearance Requirements **N/A** Employment Type: **Full Time** FLSA Status: **Exempt (Salary)** Hot Job: **No** Job Code: **10597** State/Territory: Global in our service, but local in our approach, the Nisga'a Tek team is committed to high quality service to honor those who defend us. Our work ensures mission assurance and execution, to both our customers and war fighters.
Nisga'a Tek is looking for Cross-Cultural/ Intercultural Competence Instructor to support the Language, Regional Expertise, and Culture Program. These positions are located at any of the following locations:
***USASOC Training Locations:*** Fort Bragg, NC; Joint Base Lewis-McChord, WA; Torii Station Okinawa, Japan; Fort Campbell, KY; Eglin AFB, FL; Fort Carson, CO; Stuttgart, Germany; Draper, Utah; Birmingham, AL; Fort Benning, GA; Hunter Army Airfield, GA; and Joint Base Lewis-McChord, WA.
***NSWC Training Locations***: San Diego, CA; Norfolk, VA; Stennis, MS; Pearl Harbor, HI; Manama, Bahrain; Stuttgart, Germany; and Guam
***AFSOC Training Locations***: Hurlburt Field, FL; Eglin AFB, FL; Duke AFB, FL; Clovis, NM; Kadena, Japan; Mildenhall, UK; and Standiford Field, KY
***MARSOC Training Locations***: Camp Pendleton, CA; Camp Lejeune, NC; Stone Bay, NC; Training afloat
***Joint Special Operations Command (JSOC)***: Fort Bragg, NC
***Theater Special Operations Command Training Locations***. MacDill AFB, FL; Patch Barracks, Stuttgart-Vaihingen, Germany; Kelley Barracks, Stuttgart-Möhringen, Germany; Homestead ARB, FL; Camp H. M. Smith, HA; Camp Kim, Seoul, ROK; and Peterson AFB, CO.
Essential Job Functions:
* Presents overviews or focused classes based on area of specialization.
* Will prepare curriculum, lesson plans, and training support materials
* Will create classes, organize homepages, and upload materials in a Learning Management System (LMS)
Necessary Skills and Knowledge:
* Have experience developing curricula and teaching materials.
At least a master's degree from an institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education directly related to cultural studies, international relations, social anthropology, sociology, or other relevant topics to be approved by the Government.
At least one year of teaching cross cultural/intercultural studies to post-secondary learners. Military experience may be required per individual task order.
English Language Qualifications:
Completed formal study of the English Language and achieved the score indicated on any of the below:
* 1) At least ILR level 3 as measured by DoD test.
* 2) A score of 620 on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) PBT, or TOEFL iBT score as follows: 96 minimum overall and at least a 25 in Speaking and at least a 23 each in Reading, Listening, and Writing
* 3) A score of no less than 95 on the English Comprehension Level (ECL) test.
* 4) At least a proficiency level 3 or Superior (ACTFL) on an OPI.
Target Language Qualifications:
Language proficiency is not required to teach Regional Studies unless specified in the individual task order, but it shall be considered preferable in that language proficiency enables the instructor to use authentic materials written in the target language.