Are you looking to advance your career at a cutting-edge cultural resource management (CRM) firm? Are you tired of not having influence over your own professional trajectory? Do you want to improve the CRM industry through innovation, inclusiveness, and professionalism? If so, come join the PaleoWest team!
PaleoWest is hiring a Cultural Resources Team Leader to work out of our Los Angeles (Monrovia) or Redlands office, and we encourage you to apply. We are one of the largest CRM firms nationwide and offer exceptional employment opportunities for staff at all levels. We pride ourselves on being the most innovative team of problem solvers in the business. Our teams emphasize collaboration, respect, and resourcefulness. We invite you to bring your diverse experience and perspective to PaleoWest. Come on over and work with like-minded professionals who share your interests and goals.Job Description:
The Cultural Resources Team Leader reports to the Office Principal and will be responsible for business development, financial management, mentorship, and personnel management for our greater Los Angeles operations. The Team Leader will work with the Office Principal to expand our client portfolio and implement our strategic plan. We are looking for an ambitious, hardworking, growth-oriented person with organizational skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to work independently. The Team Leader will be supported by a national network of cultural resource management professionals and our senior management team.Requirements:
- Master's degree or Ph.D. in archaeology, anthropology, history, or a related field
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Client management aptitude
- Demonstrated experience providing leadership and working as part of a team
- Well versed in state and federal cultural resource regulations
- Minimum of 5 years of cultural resource management experience, with at least one year of experience in California
- Minimum of 2 years of experience preparing proposals
- Minimum of 2 years of experience effectively implementing project budgets and delivering high-quality deliverables
PaleoWest is one of the most respected firms in the industry, with offices across the United States. Salary will be commensurate with experience and bonuses may be offered for exceptional performance. Our benefits package includes health insurance, paid holiday and vacation, and a 401(k) plan with employer matching.
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination or willingness to get vaccinated prior to date of hire is required for all employees.
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, gender, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, or sexual orientation.
We look forward to hearing from you today.