Please apply if you are an innovative, resourceful, and ambitious person who wants to help build an organisation that makes a positive global impact on society and the environment.
This role fills a very important function to ensure Invenia Labs continues to bring together the most talented individuals at the top of their fields, aligned with Invenia's vision as our team continues to grow. You should expect to dive quite deeply into exploring what machine learning researchers and software developers work on day to day and to develop a good grasp of technical roles and requirements.
- Represent the company at job fairs, international technical conferences, social events, and local meet-ups.
- Engage with academic institutions, industry partners, and the tech community.
- Stay up-to-date with new trends and developments in the field of artificial intelligence.
- Identify and reach out to prospective candidates.
- Play a key role in reviewing and pre-screening applicants, identifying top talent.
- Discuss job openings and opportunities with the candidates, and provide details about the company and the position.
- Follow closely what the technical team is working on, have a good grasp on the nature of work and projects in order to effectively screen and engage with the prospective candidates.
- Have exceptional social aptitude and emotional intelligence.
- Enjoy relationship-building and networking.
- Have a natural curiosity about the world and a passion for learning.
- Have the aptitude to effectively learn and digest technical information to understand technical roles and skills with depth.
- Enjoy learning about new technologies and the latest scientific innovations in various fields.
- Can articulate information very clearly and concisely verbally and in writing.
- Able to prioritise well and stay organised.
- Have a university degree in any field, such as Maths, Physics, Engineering, Chemistry, Computer Science, Anthropology, Neuroscience, Psychology, or arts such as Music or Theatre.
- Either, be able to write code at least at a very beginner level in any language, or have a minimum of A-Levels in Maths, or higher.